Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a steal! I got the red one for $125 from the sale and this one is even better!

MooMooVT likes this.
  2. How many do you have? I have 4 and still want more! I can't tell myself that I don't need anymore because it doesn't work.

Thistle likes this.
  3. Is the 1941 red and the washed red the same color? They look very similar when I look at the pics on this thread. I just bought one of the washed red on the FOS sale since it offered 10% off $100. The soho ended up at $90.

4. My new Primrose Soho crossbody with tea rose strap that I ffound at the outlet this weekend. Got it for under $95 with taxes.

DSCN2206.jpg

DSCN2203.jpg
    DSCN2202.jpg
    DSCN2205.jpg

DSCN2204.jpg
    Sammkc, meepabeep, lovebags00 and 8 others like this.
  5. If I wanted to remove the tea roses and switch to different colors, is it possible?

6. Anyone have a Dinky and a Soho Crossbody to compare for me? I’ll try and browse WIMB posts to get an idea for capacity.

ED6C1A78-CA95-46B4-9D58-ECD7C676E5E0.png

7. Check out post 123. I know there's another WIMB post somewhere that I actually posted but can't find it. I'll look again later

Tiggerhawk likes this.
  8. I have both bags and they are both very small, this is all I can fit in them (oh, I forgot to take a picture with my keys, as well, they also still fit in there). The Soho is just a bit larger, so that I can fit a lipgloss in there too.... IMG_0482.JPG IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0484.JPG I usually carry these bags as a crossbody together with a larger bag with everything else that I need in it, e.g. a Longchamp Le Pliage or a bagpack, etc.... I hardly wear just a dinky or Soho on their own.....

Tiggerhawk and Newpurselove like this.
  9. I love that you have the little mouse pouch. I got the owl one!

10. Those little pouches are lovely, aren't they :smile: ?

Tiggerhawk likes this.