Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

Ugh, these are so nice that I'm almost considering the flax one. If there's one thing I don't need though it's another crossbody! If this could replace my journal crossbody that I'm kind of meh about, maybe I could justify it? These are so much prettier.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Ugh, these are so nice that I'm almost considering the flax one. If there's one thing I don't need though it's another crossbody! If this could replace my journal crossbody that I'm kind of meh about, maybe I could justify it? These are so much prettier.
We all eventually give in. At $125 it's a steal. And as our friends selling the buffalo gold coin told us - avoid disappointment & future regret... :angel:

Reactions: Pagan
If it makes you feel better, I went into Coach and bought two pairs of shoes and two pairs of short boots today. I gorge on purses for a year until I'm finally done, and then I switch to footwear!

My birthday is in two weeks, so in my defense some of these items are birthday gifts. :angel:
Happy Birthday @Pagan! Not sure exactly which day but happened upon this post :drinks:

Reactions: Pagan
Has anyone ever had issues with the push-clasps/plugs (lol, lack of better wording) unhinging and the strap coming undone? The thought has held me back from making the purchase since the Thanksgiving Sale. Especially if I happen to weigh down the bag (phone alone is heavy haha).

Also the leather color and strap combo I prefer isn't offered! It's like I'm forced to buy multiples so I can interchange the straps to my liking if I prefer a particular color. I suppose that's one positive, as long as the wallet allows lol.

I have to agree- the Soho just reminds me too much of the LV pochette accessoires plus the shoulder strap appears to be fixed and not removable (?). But if you feel a need for this size bag in your collection, the price is unbeatable for a quality bag.
The Soho was inspired by the Coach basic bag or zippered clutch which was made from the 1970s on.
On Coach.com, it says the strap is removable, and they show a picture of it being used as a clutch.

The strap ends have a sort of a "push-pin" mechanism. You press down and pull out to remove and use strictly as a clutch. So if you have multiple Soho crossbodies, you can interchange the straps. :idea:

To put back in, you simply plug/push back in and the hinge locks itself... unless of course it weakens! Which is what concerns me about this design. The new Swagger crossbodies also seem to use this same mechanism on the top flap.

Reactions: whateve