Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

amberquamme

Jan 30, 2021
So one CS rep said it would ship tomorrow, another said backorder with no date. How can they give me 2 completely different answers?!
I saw them back up for sale yesterday. When I saw them there were 6 in stock. So hopefully that's a good sign that it's actually shipping today!

Luxuryphilia

Oct 22, 2012
I was hoping that they would have Basquiat Rogue 39 to offer. Feeling a bit disappointed. The beat bag is sold out indeed. I think dimensions of the Basquiat beat bag is similar to that of the square bag. Also noted they had the banana print square bag for 75% off a couple weeks ago (probably unintended) and now it is only 60% off.

Reactions: houseof999

VSOP

O.G.
Dec 8, 2010
I was hoping that they would have Basquiat Rogue 39 to offer. Feeling a bit disappointed. The beat bag is sold out indeed. I think dimensions of the Basquiat beat bag is similar to that of the square bag. Also noted they had the banana print square bag for 75% off a couple weeks ago (probably unintended) and now it is only 60% off.
Oh yeah I forgot all about the 39. It wasn’t on my radar anyway. I wonder if it sold out or will be released later. So only 6 items huh. Does that mean everything else sold out?

Jun 15, 2009
Yes. The 39s are hawwwwt. I got both of mine from outlets

Reactions: Luxuryphilia