Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I already have it in the black/pink and it still looks perfect. I just make sure I don't wear any rougher type fabrics with it. I have several haircalf shoulder bags as well that still look great. They are less worrisome since they don't bounce around as much as the saddle 23s. At 75% off though I will feel carefree about it. This pattern is one of my favorites, if you look at my avatar I have it in the more purply version in the rogue.
Alright I'm joining the calf hair saddle train. I just couldn't stop thinking about the print. Can't wait to get it! It wouldn't let me use the mom21 promo code for it tho. Rude. Lol

I saw a few discussions about no-rush shipping... is the $10 off targeted? I see the option for no-rush shipping, but all it says is "order not guaranteed for delivery by Mother's Day." I selected this method just to see if my cart would update, and no discount appeared. There doesn't appear to be any sort of incentive for me to choose this method - wasn't sure if I was missing something. :confused1:

I want the azure Madison shoulder bag to go to the outlet. I’m thinking that they will try to sell them during Mother’s Day sale and then let them go to the outlets. I saw an SA wearing it and it looks so much prettier
I saw a few discussions about no-rush shipping... is the $10 off targeted? I see the option for no-rush shipping, but all it says is "order not guaranteed for delivery by Mother's Day." I selected this method just to see if my cart would update, and no discount appeared. There doesn't appear to be any sort of incentive for me to choose this method - wasn't sure if I was missing something. :confused1:
Thats weird - it usually takes $10 of the item. The discount might not show until you start checkout? Anyway - some ppl have had luck with it but I wasn’t too happy when I opted for this in the past ... it even gave me $10 off each item which was great but in the end, I would’ve rather received fully wrapped new bags for the extra $10.

Thats weird - it usually takes $10 of the item. The discount might not show until you start checkout? Anyway - some ppl have had luck with it but I wasn’t too happy when I opted for this in the past ... it even gave me $10 off each item which was great but in the end, I would’ve rather received fully wrapped new bags for the extra $10.

Thanks - I think I just figured it out; the order total must be over $100. When I added something to my cart to push the total over $100, the $10 off appeared, but when I removed it... no more discount! Now I know :smile:

I want the azure Madison shoulder bag to go to the outlet. I’m thinking that they will try to sell them during Mother’s Day sale and then let them go to the outlets. I saw an SA wearing it and it looks so much prettier

Me too!! That blue is so pretty!! It is 30% off right now on retails site.. so hopefully you're right and it's coming to outlet soon! Fingers crossed :smile:

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys