Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I was hoping that they would have Basquiat Rogue 39 to offer. Feeling a bit disappointed. The beat bag is sold out indeed. I think dimensions of the Basquiat beat bag is similar to that of the square bag. Also noted they had the banana print square bag for 75% off a couple weeks ago (probably unintended) and now it is only 60% off.

Reactions: houseof999
I was hoping that they would have Basquiat Rogue 39 to offer. Feeling a bit disappointed. The beat bag is sold out indeed. I think dimensions of the Basquiat beat bag is similar to that of the square bag. Also noted they had the banana print square bag for 75% off a couple weeks ago (probably unintended) and now it is only 60% off.

Oh yeah I forgot all about the 39. It wasn’t on my radar anyway. I wonder if it sold out or will be released later. So only 6 items huh. Does that mean everything else sold out?

Yes. The 39s are hawwwwt. I got both of mine from outlets

Reactions: Luxuryphilia