Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I don't know if it would stop resellers, but maybe they priced it higher to try and prevent people buying it all up in one fell swoop?

Ordering the Miss Minnie hangtag and that's probably it. I'm not sure if my phone with case will fit in the kisslock wristlet and returning stuff to my outlet is much more of a pain than it is to my full-price store.
It probably did help. Usually the stuff hits eBay within hours of the FOS opening, not this time though.

Reactions: finer_woman
Has anyone actually seen or bought a purse strap from the outlet store? I tried 2 stores near me, one which was an hour and fifteen minutes away, but I couldn't find any!
My outlets in the Chicago suburbs had some of the retail straps. I definitely remember a tray of the pastel link ones and a rainbow link one sitting with the FP delete purses, but this was a couple months back.
I also ordered one of the prairie patch ones from a recent FOS but I returned it... I ended up buying one of the chain straps (with the Rexy charm) for only a little more at Macy’s online so I’m going to use that one instead!!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Has anyone actually seen or bought a purse strap from the outlet store? I tried 2 stores near me, one which was an hour and fifteen minutes away, but I couldn't find any!
I just purchased a tea rose strap from my outlet... They were 60% off retail. There didn't seem to be a ton though. There were 2 tea rose straps and the rest were linked straps. When I came back to pick up the items that I placed on hold (a few hours later) the other tea rose strap was gone and replaced with another style. So the quantities seemed limited.

I just purchased a tea rose strap from my outlet... They were 60% off retail. There didn't seem to be a ton though. There were 2 tea rose straps and the rest were linked straps. When I came back to pick up the items that I placed on hold (a few hours later) the other tea rose strap was gone and replaced with another style. So the quantities seemed limited.
Thank you. I've not seen any on my area:sad:

I find these emails so confusing. I set up a new email and registered and got a similar email but haven't been allowed in to the sales. I truly hope you get in. They have such mixed messages. We've speculated enough on what they do but no one really knows how and what they do for these sales, it seems.....I've just about given up on being let in again. But one can still hope and pray! Miracles do happen in purse heaven!
You might want to try to log in again and see if it works. I got the email at a second address, signed in, and wasn't able to do that sale, but I was able to get into the next one even though I didn't get an email invite to it. Now I get the email invites, but I haven't shopped at all with the 2nd address yet. I am finally sticking to my ban!

Reactions: Syren
My outlet in Vacaville has 3 straps. 2 were links but I don't remember what the 3rd one was, it wasn't a tea rose otherwise I probably would've snapped it up depending on the color (still looking for a black one but so far I haven't seen it yet). Here is their contact info if you want it:
Address: 354 Nut Tree Rd, Vacaville, CA 95687
Hours: Opens 10AM
Phone: (707) 447-2067

My outlet in Vacaville has 3 straps. 2 were links but I don't remember what the 3rd one was, it wasn't a tea rose otherwise I probably would've snapped it up depending on the color (still looking for a black one but so far I haven't seen it yet). Here is their contact info if you want it:
Address: 354 Nut Tree Rd, Vacaville, CA 95687
Hours: Opens 10AM
Phone: (707) 447-2067
Thank you so much!:loveeyes:

Reactions: anthrosphere
You might want to try to log in again and see if it works. I got the email at a second address, signed in, and wasn't able to do that sale, but I was able to get into the next one even though I didn't get an email invite to it. Now I get the email invites, but I haven't shopped at all with the 2nd address yet. I am finally sticking to my ban!
I received an email at one of my addresses saying to shop like I got a real invite but still cannot get in. I'm sick of Coach outlet, honestly.