Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

:annoyed:I hate when the outlet charges shipping for under $200 when the sale starts and then they change it to free shipping a few days later after I already spent $10 to ship 2 keychains.:annoyed:
This happens to me! Or that sale awhile ago, where they lowered the prices and offered 10% off after I had already purchased. I still never got my refund. On this sale, the two keychains I wanted were already sold out by the time the free shipping started.

This happens to me! Or that sale awhile ago, where they lowered the prices and offered 10% off after I had already purchased. I still never got my refund. On this sale, the two keychains I wanted were already sold out by the time the free shipping started.

I bought the 2 keychains gritting my teeth at having to pay $10 for the shipping but didn’t want to miss out on them since I knew I’d never drive 3 hrs to the outlet to get them. I wish they would just start the sale straight out on either discounts or shipping and not play the games. But it is Coach we are talking about. They like to play head games more than my mother:amazed:

I think they know that the reserve items and low priced items like keychains will get sold out asap so they offer the additional discounts and free shipping to get rid of items that people won't buy without the discount. There was a sale for Mother's Day that had awesome reserve items and free shipping and the reserve sold out in less than an hour of the sale starting. I was able to get two keychains but I didn't pull the trigger fast enough for the reserve items. For that sale you also could not search "reserve" and they didn't have a category for reserve so the only way you would know for some of the items is if you searched the specific name of the bag, like "Page". Some were listed in the main bag and clearance section but many were not and they were removed a few hours after they sold out so you'd never know they were there.

Reactions: BlueMeezer
I received an email at one of my addresses saying to shop like I got a real invite but still cannot get in. I'm sick of Coach outlet, honestly.
I know, it is annoying. Yes, that happens to me sometimes too. I haven't been able to shop with my only address I've purchased from since March. I also haven't bought anything from Coach since then; so it's saving me $ though I got some second hand and then came to a full stop. :smile:

Reactions: LuvDesignerBags
Hi, I am sure this has been discussed ad nauseam. But there are so many threads.

I have been trying to get into the online outlet sales forever. I can never get in. Does someone know anything I can do? I just keep putting in the emails and not getting invited. I want in on this next one Wed, and I don't know what else to do.
Thanks!

Again, sorry if it has been discussed here so many times. I don't know where to look.

Hi, I am sure this has been discussed ad nauseam. But there are so many threads.

I have been trying to get into the online outlet sales forever. I can never get in. Does someone know anything I can do? I just keep putting in the emails and not getting invited. I want in on this next one Wed, and I don't know what else to do.
Thanks!

Again, sorry if it has been discussed here so many times. I don't know where to look.
I never got invited when I used my gmail address. When I used a hotmail address I got invited. I don't know if it will work for you.

Reactions: TCB
Hi, thanks for responding. I only have hotmail and it never works. :sad:

Are the things showing on the site now that are not priced all that will be for sale when it happens? Or will there be more? (If I ever get in!)

Hi, thanks for responding. I only have hotmail and it never works. :sad:

Are the things showing on the site now that are not priced all that will be for sale when it happens? Or will there be more? (If I ever get in!)
There will probably be more, and some of the items you see there may not be on the sale. I think they show things that are in outlet stores, but not all make it on the online sale. Deletes from full priced stores and things on clearance are probably not showing on the site now, but those may be on the online sale.

I would try a different email.

Reactions: TCB and Syren
I'm not sure what you can do about the outlet invites. They say it is a lottery but I don't buy it. I used to always get invited and even after creating new email addresses, I don't get in. I use yahoo addresses so maybe I'll try something else. I'm not sure I have the energy though....they will wear you out trying to buy their product!

I think it's ridiculous. Who do they think they are, Hermes? That is why I won't fool with Hermes. Don't make me chase you down to give you my money.
I have stopped shopping outlet online. I have been locked out since February with Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts. I was able to shop twice I think with the Hotmail and once with Yahoo. Then they completely locked me out. Haven't been invited once since then to shop. On one hand, I am glad in a way that I am not falling for the outlet items and it's saving me money. On the other hand I'm really hating not getting the opportunity to shop Coach reserve. It only means I can never buy anything from Coach that's more than 50% off.

I have stopped shopping outlet online. I have been locked out since February with Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts. I was able to shop twice I think with the Hotmail and once with Yahoo. Then they completely locked me out. Haven't been invited once since then to shop. On one hand, I am glad in a way that I am not falling for the outlet items and it's saving me money. On the other hand I'm really hating not getting the opportunity to shop Coach reserve. It only means I can never buy anything from Coach that's more than 50% off.

I've never been let in. When you say you are locked out, you mean you got in with an email, was able to purchase and then not able to purchase at a later sale with that same email?

I am still trying to figure out how any of it works because I've never been involved. All I've received back was a "thanks for registering", etc. It's BS that it's a dang puzzle you have to figure out. I know what I want and don't know if any of it will be available.

Reactions: tealocean
I've never been let in. When you say you are locked out, you mean you got in with an email, was able to purchase and then not able to purchase at a later sale with that same email?

I am still trying to figure out how any of it works because I've never been involved. All I've received back was a "thanks for registering", etc. It's BS that it's a dang puzzle you have to figure out. I know what I want and don't know if any of it will be available.
Yes I was able to get in and shop the first few times. When I first signed up nothing happened. Had to keep signing up. Their customer service reps are rude too. I called them all frustrated and asking how long till they take my ban off and they keep feeding me the same lie about being "randomly" invited. So I said fine I guess I won't shop with you guys anymore and she said fine with her. That was the end. We broke up. I haven't bought any outlet items since then and haven't stepped into the local outlet store either.