Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Shut out yet again! Any Bandits, Dinkys or Rogues on the site? I'm particularly looking for the blue suede Bandit and the orange tiger haircalf Dinky. Thanks, spies!

Tiger dinky $278

Also dinky with rivets $220 sold out. Cornflower dinky $118 sold out, I would have snagged this one but gone before I saw it.

Rogue tote with snake links $440 sold out.

Rogue 36 saddle $398 sold out.

Rogue satchels $398 sold out dark denim and black with snake.

Tiger dinky $278

Also dinky with rivets $220 sold out. Cornflower dinky $118 sold out, I would have snagged this one but gone before I saw it.

Rogue tote with snake links $440 sold out.

Rogue 36 saddle $398 sold out.

Rogue satchels $398 sold out dark denim and black with snake.
Also the Rogue black satchel ($340) and chalk satchel ($318) were there too. Sad I missed the black one bc it was hidden... I loved those embellished handles on the black :-/

ETA - green suede fringe was $300. All the 1941s were basically 60% off.
All of these are sold out now... Bummer that they were hidden, as I wasted like 10-15mins browsing other areas when the sale opened :sad:

@whateve - The Safari tote you liked is $137.50 and still available in chalk with chartreuse trim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syren
Also the Rogue black satchel ($340) and chalk satchel ($318) were there too. Sad I missed the black one bc it was hidden... I loved those embellished handles on the black :-/

ETA - green suede fringe was $300. All the 1941s were basically 60% off.
All of these are sold out now... Bummer that they were hidden, as I wasted like 10-15mins browsing other areas when the sale opened :sad:

@whateve - The Safari tote you liked is $137.50 and still available in chalk with chartreuse trim.
Thanks! I looked for it, both in the clearance section and all bags, and didn't see it!

I purchased the Scout Hobo off the online outlet sale. Can anyone tell me, is this a factory bag or is it from the full price boutiques? The serial number dosen’t have an F in it and also the bag seems to be very nice quality. It was nicer than expected. Thanks

I made a purchase on Wednesday when the sale opened and it still hasn't shipped... Anyone else having this issue? The order was for my mothers day present so I'm bummed it's not been shipped yet. The items were still in stock on the last day so I know it's not that.

I made a purchase on Wednesday when the sale opened and it still hasn't shipped... Anyone else having this issue? The order was for my mothers day present so I'm bummed it's not been shipped yet. The items were still in stock on the last day so I know it's not that.

I’d call to see what is up. I ordered Wednesday early and got my order on Saturday. The last 2 sales my order was shipped and delivered faster than normal. I hope you get an answer soon!

Reactions: Stephg

I’d call to see what is up. I ordered Wednesday early and got my order on Saturday. The last 2 sales my order was shipped and delivered faster than normal. I hope you get an answer soon!
I agree with @Syren - you should get in touch, especially since the site said all orders would arrive by mother’s day. Not sure if they meant early sale shoppers or what, but I think that’s what it said, at least! I ordered Wednesday, got my shipping email on Thursday morning, and it arrived yesterday.

Reactions: Stephg and Syren
YIPPEE! (I think). Just got this email...
View attachment 4065036
I hit the register link, put in my info, made a password, and it worked! FINALLY, I thought they were never gonna let me sign up. :smile:
I find these emails so confusing. I set up a new email and registered and got a similar email but haven't been allowed in to the sales. I truly hope you get in. They have such mixed messages. We've speculated enough on what they do but no one really knows how and what they do for these sales, it seems.....I've just about given up on being let in again. But one can still hope and pray! Miracles do happen in purse heaven!

Reactions: tealocean