Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Does anyone have the Aran Knit hat in black violet? I've been in love w/ this since I first saw it last winter. Wonder how nice it is.
Decided to skip the hat today - hard to think about winter in July. Was going to order Badlands floral card case then saw Artisan sport calf. The floral isn't leather & the Artisan was only $9 more.

Last edited:
I got a replacement YotH set, a replacement purple iris L-zip wallet (price on that one dropped about $30 from last sale, iirc), another purple iris L-zip wallet for a gift, and a pink ruby horse & carriage embossed Charley. I've been eyeing the horse & carriage embossed Charleys, and trying to find a pink ruby piece that calls to me (I love that color; but nothing has clicked for me yet), so hopefully this combo will be a winner for me. And for under $60, I couldn't imagine passing it by. Hope everyone is able to get the treasures they order in good condition this time!

I got a replacement YotH set, a replacement purple iris L-zip wallet (price on that one dropped about $30 from last sale, iirc), another purple iris L-zip wallet for a gift, and a pink ruby horse & carriage embossed Charley. I've been eyeing the horse & carriage embossed Charleys, and trying to find a pink ruby piece that calls to me (I love that color; but nothing has clicked for me yet), so hopefully this combo will be a winner for me. And for under $60, I couldn't imagine passing it by. Hope everyone is able to get the treasures they order in good condition this time!

oh i love that embossed Charley! I missed out on one in a pale blue a few months back through a department store.

Went to return part of a fos purchase today and found some great sandals for a steal. I showed a lot of restraint and only got one pair. My local outlet had lots of shoes at 70% off. I ran out of there before I decided that I needed more shoes. :greengrin:

Reactions: SEWDimples
Also ordered in the morning and received a shipping confirmation. Thought the sale would be all out but I was surprised how limited some of the selection was for men. Same in all factory stores, just very few regular shipments of deletes, especially the smaller items like wallets and card holders.

Winded up with two things for mom (orange charley and ranger flap crossbody) and just rebought the Phillip Crangi bracelet that I bought at the last sale which is now $30 less =)

The Charley bag is cute. I got a red one from the outlet over Memorial Day. Hope the PR works for you.

Went to return part of a fos purchase today and found some great sandals for a steal. I showed a lot of restraint and only got one pair. My local outlet had lots of shoes at 70% off. I ran out of there before I decided that I needed more shoes. :greengrin:

Nice! my factory store barely has shoes these days. It's like they forgot they exist.