Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I got a replacement YotH set, a replacement purple iris L-zip wallet (price on that one dropped about $30 from last sale, iirc), another purple iris L-zip wallet for a gift, and a pink ruby horse & carriage embossed Charley. I've been eyeing the horse & carriage embossed Charleys, and trying to find a pink ruby piece that calls to me (I love that color; but nothing has clicked for me yet), so hopefully this combo will be a winner for me. And for under $60, I couldn't imagine passing it by. Hope everyone is able to get the treasures they order in good condition this time!

I love the embossed Charley and this is the perfect bag in pink ruby. Such a nice pop of color. And a great price too!!

I've had the same issue for months, and the couple times I did call they treat you like a criminal that "wasn't invited" so I just stopped giving coach my money. :tdown:

I tried to place my order, but it says it can't be processed. Does that mean the item sold out? I placed it 3 times!

I have the same problem with Coach and the outlet sites but not on any other site. I can never check out online anymore :sad:

I've had the same issue for months, and the couple times I did call they treat you like a criminal that "wasn't invited" so I just stopped giving coach my money. :tdown:
That's bad; I remember awhile back, I was trying to purchase a bag that was "almost gone" and when I called to see if it was still available, the customer service wasn't the best. The bag I wanted to purchase online yesterday was almost gone so I think several people were trying to purchase it or they hadn't updated the inventory yet on the site. I'll just take a ride out to my local outlet next week and see if I can find it there or call first.

I ordered something from the online outlet sale on Thursday morning, received an acknowledgment of my order an hour later but have heard nothing since about shipping. Does this mean it's likely that my order will be cancelled due to sell-out? Anyone else in this boat?

I ordered something from the online outlet sale on Thursday morning, received an acknowledgment of my order an hour later but have heard nothing since about shipping. Does this mean it's likely that my order will be cancelled due to sell-out? Anyone else in this boat?
Not necessarily. Last FOS I ordered and received confirmation the same day, within an hour. I did not receive shipping confirmation until the day after the sale ended, and being on the west coast did not actually receive it until the day before this sale started! This time, I ordered, was confirmed and shipped all in the same day. Coach is famed for their consistency in inconsistency!

I ordered on Thursday morning and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I think the warehouse staff has the day off and they might have had yesterday off too. I assume I'll get the confirmation on Monday.

Go on Coach.com and at the bottom of the page click " order history" I think that's what it is called. Anyway you can type in your order number and zip code and it will give you your order status.
I never get shipping confirmation I always have to check myself.

Go on Coach.com and at the bottom of the page click " order history" I think that's what it is called. Anyway you can type in your order number and zip code and it will give you your order status.
I never get shipping confirmation I always have to check myself.
I think you mean to click on the "order status" button under your account on the FOS page. That doesn't work for me. All my orders from April 2014 up to now still say "processing."

On Coach.com, you can click on the tracking. That doesn't show on FOS.

I think you mean to click on the "order status" button under your account on the FOS page. That doesn't work for me. All my orders from April 2014 up to now still say "processing."

No I go to Coach.com and get the status of the order. It really does work :smile:

Yes sorry it is the order status button on Coach.com. Its been a long weekend...

Has anyone ordered the XL soft Borough bag in Port suede. I was wondering if it is brown or it's more of a wine/burgundy color. Can't really tell from the photos. Would also love to know whether it's too unstructured.

I ordered yesterday, and here she is! Not sure how I lucked out and received it so quickly with standard shipping. It isn't a return, but there is a small smudge on the bottom. If I can carefully get that out, she's a keeper. I miss this thick Madison leather!

Good thing I didn't buy the planer/agenda for the calendar....it's from 2012/2013!

Oh she's so nice looking! I thought this was "parchment" but ur pic looks more tan. Is it tan?