Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I ordered yesterday, and here she is! Not sure how I lucked out and received it so quickly with standard shipping. It isn't a return, but there is a small smudge on the bottom. If I can carefully get that out, she's a keeper. I miss this thick Madison leather!

Good thing I didn't buy the planer/agenda for the calendar....it's from 2012/2013!

Attachments

• 20150703_161057.jpeg
    20150703_161057.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
I ordered yesterday, and here she is! Not sure how I lucked out and received it so quickly with standard shipping. It isn't a return, but there is a small smudge on the bottom. If I can carefully get that out, she's a keeper. I miss this thick Madison leather!

Good thing I didn't buy the planer/agenda for the calendar....it's from 2012/2013!

Gorgeous! And wow that was fast!

Hope you can get that smudge out! Those older styles had really great leather. Yes, with the planner you would have been out of luck with the calendar itself but you could get new. Guess it may not have seemed like such a deal then.

Nice bag! That was super fast shipping. Is the smudge bad? Even if you couldn't get it out, you probably couldn't see it on the bottom. :graucho:

Nice bag! That was super fast shipping. Is the smudge bad? Even if you couldn't get it out, you probably couldn't see it on the bottom. :graucho:

Valid point :smile: No, it's not that bad. Just one of those things you notice when you look closely at a bag. It's a faint grey mark, maybe an inch or so in diameter. Looking at it in better lighting, the leather is scuffed just a tiny bit in the same area.

I may just leave it since it's on the bottom. The handles of the bag were wrapped, but the bag itself just had the plastic wrap, so I assume it just happened in handling at some point.

I'm not going to cut the tags yet, in the event they mark it down in a later sale. I picked up a cobalt and aubergine gathered Caroline some time ago for less than $400 at the FOS. On the off chance this is marked down it may be worth the hassle of return shipping since I used PayPal.

Valid point :smile: No, it's not that bad. Just one of those things you notice when you look closely at a bag. It's a faint grey mark, maybe an inch or so in diameter. Looking at it in better lighting, the leather is scuffed just a tiny bit in the same area.

I may just leave it since it's on the bottom. The handles of the bag were wrapped, but the bag itself just had the plastic wrap, so I assume it just happened in handling at some point.

I'm not going to cut the tags yet, in the event they mark it down in a later sale. I picked up a cobalt and aubergine gathered Caroline some time ago for less than $400 at the FOS. On the off chance this is marked down it may be worth the hassle of return shipping since I used PayPal.

I hear ya! You could probably get rid of the mark and scuff by using leather moisturizer.

wonderful detailing on this. Hope it works out. Lightening fast ship.wow.

Congratulations! She's beautiful:heart: