CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

• Haha
Reactions: muchstuff
Wasn't this just listed somewhere else? Could be they bought it and are reselling quickly for whatever reason, but I could swear those pictures were used on another listing (perhaps because I was busy drooling over it and wishing I wasn't currently banned).
:lol: Possibly, but with my memory I wouldn't remember even if I put it on the finds thread the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: screenmaster500
Sounds like an opportunity for some type of bal buddy movie or something!
Awkward Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Wasn't this just listed somewhere else? Could be they bought it and are reselling quickly for whatever reason, but I could swear those pictures were used on another listing (perhaps because I was busy drooling over it and wishing I wasn't currently banned).
Rebag and Ebay pics look similar not sure if it's exact one.. I haven't looked to see.

The first of my alcohol fueled purchases arrived today.

I had messaged the seller to cancel, because I didn’t realize it was 10 perfo.
I didn’t want 10 perfo.

But, the seller was away and the package shipped immediately.

I opened the package and
In Love GIF

I’m keeping her.

All my cheat sheets say there was GSH in S/S 07?
As I recall, when the GH first came out in S/S 07, it was only in gold. Most here were put off by the GH. I was one of the earliest adopters of the GH and openly supported them (I'm still pretty open to newfangled Bal releases). There was no silver GH in S/S 07. In late 2006/early 2007 the GH bags were simply called Giant Day, Giant Work, Giant City, etc. We didn't have to specify gold because giant HW only came in gold.

Then intel trickled in that the F/W 07 releases would also come in giant silver HW. This news was more broadly welcomed, actually with excitement and anticipation. That's when GGH and GSH entered the vernacular. We waited with baited breath for the first sightings of the GSH bags, which only came when the F/W 07 colors were released.

It's possible that our S/S 07 chatter here was based on an incomplete picture, and that Bal had did in fact released the GH in both gold and silver that season. We just never saw it back then. So it's possible that GSH was first released in S/S 07, but I'd need to see proof to overwrite my real time experience in 2007.

As I recall, when the GH first came out in S/S 07, it was only in gold. Most here were put off by the GH. I was one of the earliest adopters of the GH and openly supported them (I'm still pretty open to newfangled Bal releases). There was no silver GH in S/S 07. In late 2006/early 2007 the GH bags were simply called Giant Day, Giant Work, Giant City, etc. We didn't have to specify gold because giant HW only came in gold.

Then intel trickled in that the F/W 07 releases would also come in giant silver HW. This news was more broadly welcomed, actually with excitement and anticipation. That's when GGH and GSH entered the vernacular. We waited with baited breath for the first sightings of the GSH bags, which only came when the F/W 07 colors were released.

It's possible that our S/S 07 chatter here was based on an incomplete picture, and that Bal had did in fact released the GH in both gold and silver that season. We just never saw it back then. So it's possible that GSH was first released in S/S 07, but I'd need to see proof to overwrite my real time experience in 2007.
Brilliant info, thank you!

Reactions: Deco
Someone should write a book about all this vintage Balenciaga info, it would make a lot of money lol. I’ve already learned a lot just by the posts here

Also looks like that emerald? Weekender on the RealReal sold, that was fast. Anyone here grab it?