CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

You guys are marking me want bags in which I had zero interest.
facepalm GIF

OMG it’s the mirror version of my bag. I thought Sapin was only 2006 though? How funny if I had the men’s and women’s version lol
It was 2006.
Ignore their description, it’s always wrong.

I don't feel like it is Sapin/FW 06.

The handles look lightly longer to me? WEs (apart from men's) only got the lightly longer handles in F/W 07, no...?

Maybe it's F/W07 Pine or F/W08 Emerald (leather lightly looks like agneau, maybe)?

Last edited:
I don't feel like it is Sapin/FW 06.

The handles look lightly longer to me? WEs (apart from men's) only got the lightly longer handles in F/W 07, no...?

Maybe it's F/W07 Pine or F/W08 Emerald (leather lightly looks like agneau, maybe)?
This would be a good case for MYSTERY GREEN lol, here’s my Sapin, zipper tape looks kind of similar. FP also said mine was agneau and cypress -_-
Also I’ve been watching this Pine on eBay, really good price. Zipper tape looks a lot different than the one on the RealReal though
IMG_1777.jpeg

Last edited:
This would be a good case for MYSTERY GREEN lol, here’s my Sapin, zipper tape looks kind of similar. FP also said mine was agneau and cypress -_-
Also I’ve been watching this Pine on eBay, really good price. Zipper tape looks a lot different than the one on the RealReal though
View attachment 5993870
WE 2006 Y tag

IMG_6715.png

• Love
Reactions: discreetlux
WE 2006 Y tag

View attachment 5993880
I saw this one, love it, but with the wear and the price…I think I am on ban island until I find my men’s Magano (might end up like castaway).

If this was priced around $600 with tax and shipping I would probably get it. Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: vesna
I keep seeing these and laughing.

Posting under the “oh, heck, no” category.

The second one looks like underpants. Or, is it just me?

IMG_4651.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

I keep seeing these and laughing.

Posting under the “oh, heck, no” category.

The second one looks like underpants. Or, is it just me?

View attachment 5994028

View attachment 5994029
Especially since the second one is also a belt bag lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rose100
Im.still jonesing for that Blueberry City. Late in the day when I'm completely fried is when I usually buy
Stuff. More Pat McGrath. More pallettes I don't need.
I am tempted to offer 700 but I think that's too much?

Thoughts?
And I have to pay for 3 bags back from Barbara and that is more than I thought it would

And I just realized I have a rare bag in first and city (had the first for years thankfully minty in hopes of finding a city)
Good grief.... how wild. I know many of you have the same😄😄😄

Im.still jonesing for that Blueberry City. Late in the day when I'm completely fried is when I usually buy
Stuff. More Pat McGrath. More pallettes I don't need.
I am tempted to offer 700 but I think that's too much?

Thoughts?
And I have to pay for 3 bags back from Barbara and that is more than I thought it would
Same time of day I do the same….and in the morning often have a panic attach what I did last night

can't tell what color this is because at least one of the pics has been enhanced.
but looks to be in great condition, no handle darkening

I would stay away from that bag. There’s something about it I don’t like at all. Wouldn’t get it without more clear photos, specially of the silver tag and serial.