Rose100

Carpe handbag!
O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yuzulife
Ah, yay, I got to start this new thread!
michigan j frog happy dance GIF

Would you spend almost $500 for a rare color, mint condition MU?
Nope, because I am an idiot ….. I would be afraid to use it, and it would sit in my closet as pretty as it is …..forever. Sometimes I like a bit beaten up bag which I like, but also sense that I would not be able to sell, then I enjoy it. I had an awesome Marine MU and did not use at all because it was so pristine, then I sold it :sad:

Nope, because I am an idiot ….. I would be afraid to use it, and it would sit in my closet as pretty as it is …..forever. Sometimes I like a bit beaten up bag which I like, but also sense that I would not be able to sell, then I enjoy it. I had an awesome Marine MU and did not use at all because it was so pristine, then I sold it :sad:
Oh, I would use it.
I just don’t know if it’s insane to spend more than I recently paid for a bag…gah!
Confused Decision GIF by Drawify

This find on VC - Rouge Vif made me all happy when I saw the color, I also used a recent advice to change VC page to the currency of the seller and some healthy tax was gone, so all good, but the color is not looking like rouge vif to me. It is according to the tag and everything, but could they have taken photos in a bluer light or something. I am afraid that once I get it , it would be as bright red as rouge vif is, and if it were exactly like pictured I would get it at once. What could have happened to the color to make it so dark ?

IMG_7673.jpeg

Reactions: Brits'n'Pieces