CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

This looks more like a faded olive brown to me, no?

I think light caramel, based on inside tag that hasn't faded much. Handle lacing is also really light on this one. They're much darker on olive brown.

Thanks love! :heart:
On it, lol.
:biggrin: :hugs:
200.gif

I’d love to see pics of yours 🖤
And why you have TWO! Must be an amazing bag :smile:
I have doubles of this Black/White Lattice and the Iridescient City. In both cases, I'm supposed to narrow it down to keeping the better-conditioned bag, but they are all great so it's been difficult deciding which to let go of. Eventually, I just need to do it. :facepalm:

choosing peter greene GIF

The pattern on these while the same is not in the same placement on the bags, so they each look unique. If Bal x Bottega had a baby it would be the Lattice.

Black/White Lattice #1 (this one looks like it spells out “Hi” on the top of the bag :wave:):

IMG_1871.jpeg

Black/White Lattice #2:
IMG_1863.jpeg

Closeup up of the back:

IMG_1864.jpeg

I have doubles of this Black/White Lattice and the Iridescient City. In both cases, I'm supposed to narrow it down to keeping the better-conditioned bag, but they are all great so it's been difficult deciding which to let go of. Eventually, I just need to do it. :facepalm:

choosing peter greene GIF

The pattern on these while the same is not in the same placement on the bags, so they each look unique. If Bal x Bottega had a baby it would be the Lattice.

Black/White Lattice #1 (this one looks like it spells out “Hi” on the top of the bag :wave:):

View attachment 5993340

Black/White Lattice #2:
View attachment 5993339

Closeup up of the back:

View attachment 5993346
No need to get rid of one. Plenty ppl keep back ups of their favorite bags. :biggrin: