Chanel Shopping in Japan

Was in Ginza store today... came out empty handed :wlae: <<< good girl!

But they have ALL the Cruise line there.

All the Sensual colours (the "red" is like smoked salmon).
The gorgeous black and white "box" bags. :heart:
The (IMO) ugly fabric bags :nogood:
And I finally got to see the oft-mentioned turquoise. Nice, but not "me".

Loads of gloves, RTW and jewellery.

I can't quite believe I didn't get anything!

To our PFer ladies in Japan (or anyone who's ordered from the boutiques there), does anyone know if Chanel boutiques there take charge-send orders for shipping overseas (to the US)? Is it extremely complicated? Also is there a sale going on right now?

It's too late to call there now but I found out that this item I'm desperately searching for (sold out in North America/Europe/Hong Kong/etc.) might be available in Japan. It's on sale in HK (just sold out of my size)......does that mean it could be on sale in Japan as well? Or does Chanel Japan never have sales?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!

Chanel sale is just in January. Not sure when it finishes.
Only 30% off which brings the prices pretty close to normal retail in the States...
Very little in the sale - perf bags and a white Rodeo only. Some RTW and shoes in the sale. No jewellery.

And I am 99% sure they don't ship overseas. They have enough trouble getting credit cards to work in store!

Sorry!

Sorry, can't help on the prices.

BUT. Please can someone translate the consignment shop stuff on the first page for me please? It doesn't work in google translation .

www.trespo.com
www.kyoto-yorozuya.co.jp
www.sanoya.co.jp
www.elady.com
http://www.komehyo.co.jp/shop/shinjuku/

Only interested if they are in Tokyo, preferable Shinjuku / Shibuya / Ginza and I need addresses. I know there are some nearby, but I can't find them - they've slipped into a different dimension since my friend took me to them early last year. I just cannot find them again!
TIA :heart:

Sorry, can't help on the prices.

BUT. Please can someone translate the consignment shop stuff on the first page for me please? It doesn't work in google translation .

www.trespo.com
www.kyoto-yorozuya.co.jp
www.sanoya.co.jp
www.elady.com
http://www.komehyo.co.jp/shop/shinjuku/

Only interested if they are in Tokyo, preferable Shinjuku / Shibuya / Ginza and I need addresses. I know there are some nearby, but I can't find them - they've slipped into a different dimension since my friend took me to them early last year. I just cannot find them again!
TIA :heart:

Hi Carole
You need to download or set your computer to be able to read japanese. character encoding under view...then select japanese. You should be able to use dictionary.com or google translation.

Ive been to Japan each year for the last 3 years. Tokyo has the most consignment shops!!! I love japan, hoping to go again the end of this year.

Hi Carole
You need to download or set your computer to be able to read japanese. character encoding under view...then select japanese. You should be able to use dictionary.com or google translation.

Ive been to Japan each year for the last 3 years. Tokyo has the most consignment shops!!! I love japan, hoping to go again the end of this year.

Thanks sweetie, but I've done all that and the pages still come up in Japanese. I can't copy & paste it into Babelfish or whatever.

Nevermind, I'm all banned anyway ;)

Hey, but next time you're over, give me a shout and take me to them all :graucho:

Thanks sweetie, but I've done all that and the pages still come up in Japanese. I can't copy & paste it into Babelfish or whatever.

Nevermind, I'm all banned anyway ;)

Hey, but next time you're over, give me a shout and take me to them all :graucho:
really.......that's odd. Did you try dictionary.com?google works for me.

Yeah sure......but you'll probably find them all by then.;);)

I'm travelling to Tokyo and Osaka soon and was wondering if anyone can point me to the direction of good consignment stores in both Tokyo and Osaka. Many thanks for your help!

I know Japan do some fantastic Consession/Second hand stores that sell luxury goods like Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc, i remember going when i was 18 with my mum but that was a random place we stumbled at on!

can anyone tell me some good places to go? we'll be in the tokyo area this summer!

Thank you in advance! :smile: