Chanel pre-fall 19B

Picked up my caviar burgundy classic flap small yesterday. Love the color a lot but have been debating if I should get it in size medium instead ...
How are you liking your burgundy classic flap so far? This was not on my radar at all, but my SA showed me the exact bag this weekend (size small) and now I can’t stop thinking about it. I have purchased WAY too many bags this year (6 bags so far! YIKES,) and thought I would take a break, but now this bag is haunting me :biggrin:

I hasn’t considered the burgundy color, but now I am thinking how well it will go with a fall wardrobe.

Are you finding that it works with your wardrobe? Any regrets so far?

Congrats on a beautiful bag!

How are you liking your burgundy classic flap so far? This was not on my radar at all, but my SA showed me the exact bag this weekend (size small) and now I can’t stop thinking about it. I have purchased WAY too many bags this year (6 bags so far! YIKES,) and thought I would take a break, but now this bag is haunting me :biggrin:

I hasn’t considered the burgundy color, but now I am thinking how well it will go with a fall wardrobe.

Are you finding that it works with your wardrobe? Any regrets so far?

Congrats on a beautiful bag!
Hi, I actually ended up return the bag because I am not a hundred percent sure about the size. The burgundy color is beautiful, however I think it’s a little bit dark. I think the 19b bright red might be easier to match with different clothing and be a nice pop color. But that’s my personal opinion : ) hope you get the bag you like!

Hi, I actually ended up return the bag because I am not a hundred percent sure about the size. The burgundy color is beautiful, however I think it’s a little bit dark. I think the 19b bright red might be easier to match with different clothing and be a nice pop-up color. But that’s my personal opinion : ) hope you get the bag you like!
Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I don’t think I will get it because I have purchased so many bags this year already. I have to show some restraint, but it is not easy :smile:

Yes, I agree, I have been wanting a true red Chanel for quite a while now. I have a red Gucci Soho Disco, which I think is such a great red color, and the pop of color is so fun. I really love it, but it is a casual bag, so I would love to find that color in a Chanel classic flap. But I keep falling in love and buying so many other Chanel bags. I think I will wait a while and then get a true red.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a navy small classic flap - caviar? I'm a total newbie to Chanel so I would appreciate any advice! I'm in the USA if that helps. I contacted one saks SA and she said the small was only available in black and pink....? not sure what to do from here.
Thanks!!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a navy small classic flap - caviar? I'm a total newbie to Chanel so I would appreciate any advice! I'm in the USA if that helps. I contacted one saks SA and she said the small was only available in black and pink....? not sure what to do from here.
Thanks!!
You can try Bergdorf Goodman. I know they ordered it, not sure if any still available.

Got these from this collection, and I have a camilia flap card holder coming this Friday in iridescent pink. Did too much damage for this month but thought I would share. FYI this is from Vancouver store and I only got them a week ago. They have more minis including square minis in blue and grey still!

Attachments

• D42D3A43-3842-465D-AD28-161BC5BA49CB.jpeg
    D42D3A43-3842-465D-AD28-161BC5BA49CB.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 915
  • 380BFBC5-918B-48D6-9578-81435FD56FBA.jpeg
    380BFBC5-918B-48D6-9578-81435FD56FBA.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 901