Chanel pre-fall 19B

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it too early to start a thread about 19B when 19A hasn’t even been in the stores yet? :biggrin:
    Anyway, it seems some have already gotten some information about the pre-fall collection, so I thought it would be a good idea to share any info in this thread.
    Really hope this will be the season for the perfect red mini rectangular!! :heart::drool::loveeyes:

kirb13, alwayscindyxd, De sac and 4 others like this.
  2. What about grey classic flap or coco handle in prefall? Does anyone know?

Worldtraveler4evr and jtothelo like this.
  3. We usually say Métiers d'Art/Pre-fall is 19A, Fall Act I is 19B. 19K Fall/Winter Act II

4. Ah okay, Im never gonna figure this out :biggrin: but no minis for metiers d’art, right?

Shoppingalways likes this.
  5. I believe those will be the Reissue minis. Regular Mini's should be Act I (19B) late June/July sometime.

Shoppingalways, Lunie and jtothelo like this.
  6. Yes, thats what I thought, thats why I made this thread because theres already a metiers thread, and Im not interested in that season unless it has minis :lol:

7. Bumping this thread to see if anyone has any news regarding rectangular minis coming in june/july :biggrin:

8. I think someone mentioned in other thread there will be lambskin mini in burgundy. I wonder will they bring out red for classic flaps

9. Black, light gray, pink, green and burgundy lamb minis are coming this july :smile:

he01701, ccbaggirl89, Natty14 and 6 others like this.
  10. Burgundy again? :sad: When will they make a true red?!!! :confused1:

11. Im so tired of Chanel, why cant they make a true red mini rectangular?!!!

12. light grey!! OMG! thanks for the info! do you know any classic M/L caviar will come in the light grey too?

13. Hi, does anyone know who ordered the teal deauvilles? Thanks!

14. Bumping this!!

15. I see 19A pictures rolling in on Instagram!! Can’t wait to see 19b

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice