Chanel pre-fall 19B

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know this bags number or price?

Attached Files:

ODEDIHAIMS and Sylly like this.
  2. Here you go! :smile:

Attached Files:

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  3. It is stunning! Congratulations!!! :smile: What are the product codes for this bag and color?

4. Thank you! I will go and check those. X

5. Hi! is your bag 19B? Do you have the tag and mind posting the item code?

6. Picked up the small white 19b flap today. The white is very nice, but the caviar is pretty scratch-able. SA had not even unpack it yet, but there was alreAdy a tiny dot of a scratch where the paint(??) dye came off. The bag itself felt a little more papery than my other ivory caviar mini flap from 17c. I took it home anyway, but this definitely leaves me thinking about where bag funds should go from now on.

Attached Files:

Sylly likes this.
  7. I was offered this bag in the medium size, but turned it down once I saw that it was the same type of caviar as my 19C backpack. Both my coco handle and cc day backpack with this smaller grained, plastic feeling caviar have had the paint chip off. It’s not even from scuffing or heavy use. The paint literally just flakes off at random. Really speaks to Chanel’s declining quality.

Attached Files:

lvchanellvr and JoeyLouis like this.
  8. that's awful!! I swear the leather on the small I had felt softer compared to the leather on the jumbo? So weird. Still a pretty bag though

9. Has anyone seen the 19B Beige WOC in stores anywhere?

10. Yes I saw that neiman had one. This was several weeks ago.

11. Sorry maybe this was the other cc clasp woc the more expensive folding clasp. In beige.

12. Can you fit a key fob in there?

13. no, I dun think it can fits.

14. How is this flap holding up? Hating myself for not buying it at the time!

15. Oh no! I haven't seen this with any of my Chanels, but mine are lamb. Is this a common problem with this season's caviar? I was thinking about purchasing one before the price increase.

vivaciousbev1 likes this.