Chanel pre-fall 19B

Still waiting for the white small flap to come out.. Has anyone seen them yet??
I don’t know why i wasn’t able to quote you in my precious post, my Neimans SA received the small white CF. Posted a few pics above also. :smile:

Attachments

• 9B24895F-7039-48BF-91B8-2207717C73F0.png
    9B24895F-7039-48BF-91B8-2207717C73F0.png
    672.5 KB · Views: 1,450
  • D2547D18-4825-4E4D-9E1E-3A02A95933F6.png
    D2547D18-4825-4E4D-9E1E-3A02A95933F6.png
    680.5 KB · Views: 1,463
Hi everyone,
Bought the classic m in caviar Burgundy, now I want to wear it with my dark blue suede jacket. What do you all think, yes or no? I mean for color transfer offcourse... I sprayed the bag & the jacket to protect against rain etc... would that also help with color transfer you think? this far I only had black chanels... so no need to worry about those :smile:
View attachment 4515392
Hi dear can you share the tag code for the bag? Trying to locate one ❤️❤️❤️Thank you

Omg, so lucky! I went to a boutique today and they told me they are sold out in usa. How is the lambskin? I find the minis lamb feels different than classics
I don’t have a classic lambskin to compare with! I keep no nails and I’m so ready to scratch the bag lol. Actually light scratches are quite easy to buff off with finger rubbing against the scratch.
I want the so black Gabrielle now! Just emailed my SA to see if any still in stock. Anyone seen the hobo small in so black yet?

Reactions: Bellerina
I don’t have a classic lambskin to compare with! I keep no nails and I’m so ready to scratch the bag lol. Actually light scratches are quite easy to buff off with finger rubbing against the scratch.
I want the so black Gabrielle now! Just emailed my SA to see if any still in stock. Anyone seen the hobo small in so black yet?

Are you in the US? If so, I saw the small (and large) so black Gabrielle hobo in one of the Vegas boutiques yesterday. Send me a DM if your SA does not have stock and if you’d like my SA’s contact info (serious inquiries only of course, please).

Are you in the US? If so, I saw the small (and large) so black Gabrielle hobo in one of the Vegas boutiques yesterday. Send me a DM if your SA does not have stock and if you’d like my SA’s contact info (serious inquiries only of course, please).
Thank you for the help however I live in the uk so I will have to ask my SA. I hope it doesn’t get sold out as quick as minis then I might still stand a chance. ❤️