Chanel Mommies Fun Time PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely late to this party already. :sweatdrop: Julia's face to face encounters with James has gotten me intrigued as well. He's been really great over the phone and it'd be nice to see what he actually looks like.

Wai -- So great to see you back from your trip. Though I have yet to had a chance to comment on your recent pics, I just want to say you look fantastic in all of them. Your pictures with DF really stood out too because you've got that happy glow. Your teal dress and your jewelry are also stunning and I wished we could see more of your yummy jewelry collection. Or your mom's for that matter. :smile: I think you've also started a trend on those Zara heels. I bet tons of ladies are running for their local Zara for that sexy shoe.

Anayasmom - I'm sorry to hear bout the break in. I've experienced burglaries a few times over my life and I swear I need a period of "recovery" from it because I felt so violated. Anyway, at least you guys are ok. I hope things will get resolved soon.

In case we are on the topic of dinner, I made chicken parmean and some angel hair pasta with bacon and garlic tonight. I'm crossing my fingers that DH, DD, and DS will actually like it.

hi girls, this thread is going fast and im playing catch up again lol. just put lola down for the night and i think we're gonna watch some shows that we've recorded this week on the dvr in a bit.

BTW minami, your DH's catch looks yummy. My DH loves fatty tuna sashimi.

DS hooked me up w/ www.mysoju.com and I am trying to watch my fave dramas. Check out Worlds Within, that's where that Korean actress is I have a girlcrush on, hehe. Wish I can pull off that cute haircut of hers!

BTW minami, your DH's catch looks yummy. My DH loves fatty tuna sashimi.

DS hooked me up w/ www.mysoju.com and I am trying to watch my fave dramas. Check out Worlds Within, that's where that Korean actress is I have a girlcrush on, hehe. Wish I can pull off that cute haircut of hers!

hehe..thanks! I will tell DH that - haha might make him more inclined to get me a Chanel???

ooh thanks so much for the site! I'm going to check it out..I will check out WW for sure

:heart:

Patty! we have to see your new stuffs! reveal

Betsey! :ty: yep my mom stuffs are juciers.. tehy are bigger, and she has a safe room (something like in princess diary or princess and me) for her jewelry.. its her bags for her.. KWIM? yea.. but they like to give me for special days or stuffs soo thats where i get my collection from ..i have never bought one though.. DF gives me a ring or a something a year.. it started from 1 at 1st anniversary and move up.. for the last year he got me a 3.5 rati (so its around 5 carat) studs for each size.. its a family tradition plus he thinks jewelry is worth a lot more than bags.. soo yay for that.. hehe.. soo i guess u are into jewlery too?

angie: :ty: i cant wait to meet her in person.. hehe.. soo show us more of your bags or jewelry.. we are photo hungry here and u are our treasure box..

schol: thats where all my friends watch their koran dramas.. my favoirte till today is Full House and i am watching Harvad Love Storynow

Omg, I am gone for the day and the old thread ended and wai had to start a new one cause you guys are chatting lightning fast! Um... I read every post... but do we know what James looks like? Hah hah! Jk.

Hi Everyone!

Monique:
I am really sorry to hear about the break-in and your ER but am glad that you're all safe and sound and that the pregnancy is going well. Try not to be too stressed so you can share lots of happy hormones with your little one. :heart:

Jenn: I love your hubby's bag! The fish blood was a good touch. Extra fresh. :P I also like my ramen with extra veggies, egg, and fish or meat balls.

Wai: Maybe your DF's comments are a cultural or family thing? I know some chinese people can be very "honest" or direct or they give you only tough love and constructive criticism without saying the good things. Anyhow, today I got the Zara shoes but the zipper is kinda frayed at the top so I don't know if I can get it fixed or whether I should just return it. But they said they were all out because it's been a very popular shoe. Also, they will not be making anymore cause it's a copy of another designer. OOops! :P

Sophie: So how cute is James...? Heh heh. ;)

Pet: Hope to see pics of Lola and her cake. Yum, cake. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.