Chanel Mommies Fun Time PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels so FRESH and NEW!

Glad you took the initiative, Wai.
Yeah, men .... they can say the most insensitive things, and then turn around and say something so sweet you wanna cry & laugh at the same time.

kk! soo i send PM to most of the regulars..if not then i guess they will see it at the end of the other thread!!

yepp.. we will chat away again.. hehee...
soo i guess DF is in good mood tonight he calls me a little cute doll.. hehee.. well he was at home with my parents soo thats probably why... sooo

Nite nite Alfie!!

Steffe!! soo u can chat tonight? Hum.. we can start our James Fan Club here!! lol.. i hope he will be honor not run away from these crazy chanel girls..

JEnn~ of course we love you too!!

Sab~ how was the errends?

Sophie~ soo i was looking through the thread to see the regulars and the most i see are your posts.. lol.. you are really the biggest contributor in chanel!!

Had gyros and chili fries for supper tonight.

After placing our order, DH insisted we go home, but I warned him the our DKs are gonna swarm around us for a taste (they had already had supper of chicken noodle soup). Of course I was right :P

What's everyone else having for supper:graucho:??

I want gyros!!! soo badly..
oh wait i told my aunt i am gonna eat shabu with them tongiht..
gosh no wonder DF said i will get super fat...

anyway.. Julia post how james looks like a bit and thats how my scot looks like too.. ohh i miss him now!

kk! soo i send PM to most of the regulars..if not then i guess they will see it at the end of the other thread!!

Steffe!! soo u can chat tonight? Hum.. we can start our James Fan Club here!! lol.. i hope he will be honor not run away from these crazy chanel girls..
!

yes, i can chat a little tonight. :wlae:i am free for now.

i think james would not mind at all. he has such perfect manner! OMG...
he is my dream friend type. he asked me and my son to visit him in chanel store any time. my son adores him too...he treats james like his friend already.

one word: he is highly likable! that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.