Chanel Mommies Fun Time PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kk! soo i send PM to most of the regulars..if not then i guess they will see it at the end of the other thread!!

yepp.. we will chat away again.. hehee...
soo i guess DF is in good mood tonight he calls me a little cute doll.. hehee.. well he was at home with my parents soo thats probably why... sooo

Nite nite Alfie!!

Steffe!! soo u can chat tonight? Hum.. we can start our James Fan Club here!! lol.. i hope he will be honor not run away from these crazy chanel girls..

JEnn~ of course we love you too!!

Sab~ how was the errends?

Sophie~ soo i was looking through the thread to see the regulars and the most i see are your posts.. lol.. you are really the biggest contributor in chanel!!

:Push::shame:
That means I talk too much. :Push:

Okay!! what did i miss? james has the hot for Sophie!!! wooww... tell me more!

Julia!
really? hum.. no wonder u lost 5k.. hehee.. thats what make me love Scot too..lol.. even though i was mad at him a bit.. soo your DS also like him!! that sounds good.. ohh have i told u guys Scot and I became good texts freinds too after he quits..

BTW, Wai, I like your new avatar.
Lovely smile, and the color green suits you well.

Well, I'm gonna get ready for bed, Ladies. These early morning wake-up calls have gotten to me; plus my Saturday mornings/early afternoon are taken up with music lessons for 4 kids.

^ totally agree! soo when we visit.. your DH is gonna go fishing for Cod and u are gonna cook and we are gonna eat and chat away..lol

hahah, anything for my dear chanel frens LOL

I told DH about my seriousness for a party - his eyes grew wide and scared ..he said he will be outta there bfore u gals arrive :nuts:

i think he is afraid he will get Chanel talk overdose :faint:

Thank you True!

Green is my new favorite color!! i guess u can tell hehee.. you should sleep early! then full of energy for tomorrow..

aza aza fighting!!(if anyone watch full house!)

I did!!! so funny!!!

i liked Rain and the Girl in that series - so funny right :nuts:
esp when he kept forcing the girl to do hsework
my DH saw me watching and he was like wow the tall guy is doing something right (by forcing the gal to do hsework) :cursing:

Okay!! what did i miss? james has the hot for Sophie!!! wooww... tell me more!

Julia!
really? hum.. no wonder u lost 5k.. hehee.. thats what make me love Scot too..lol.. even though i was mad at him a bit.. soo your DS also like him!! that sounds good.. ohh have i told u guys Scot and I became good texts freinds too after he quits..

Not true. :nogood: I'm just his picky customer. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.