Chanel Mommies Fun Time PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo.... Kai! Please do a reveal! Horn jewelry from H are so yummy too. I love browsing in the H subforum checking out how the gals over there wear their H. So please do a reveal asap. iPhone totally works.

Oh! I tried to take a modelling pic today but I swear my camera was acting all weird! I also got a pair of horn earrings from Hermes, and I want to do a reveal. I wonder if my iPhone will be any good...? :sad:

Wai - I'm into jewelry but I don't own that many signature pieces. Just a few small things that were given to me by my mom and my grandma mostly. So I guess they are more sentimental pieces more than anything. The elders and your DF are right though... their value might hold better than our bags... depending on which ones, of course.

Petlouie
- Is Lola's birthday party this weekend? Boy, time flies b/c I remember just hearing about it a while back. I hope she has a blast and enjoys her special day. So what is on her wish list? :P

Korean dramas
- I wished I had more time to watch these because they are good and addicting. The last I watched was like 3 years ago after I had DS. It was a period piece documenting an amazing woman's story living in the palace, learning her way to becoming one of the greatest chef/medicinal woman in the Korean courts. They showed so many yummyt food in there that I really enjoyed watching it. I don't even know how to pronounce the drama but it's something like "Dai Cheung Gum." I know I totally botched that one.

Ooooo.... Kai! Please do a reveal! Horn jewelry from H are so yummy too. I love browsing in the H subforum checking out how the gals over there wear their H. So please do a reveal asap. iPhone totally works.

Wai - I'm into jewelry but I don't own that many signature pieces. Just a few small things that were given to me by my mom and my grandma mostly. So I guess they are more sentimental pieces more than anything. The elders and your DF are right though... their value might hold better than our bags... depending on which ones, of course.

Petlouie - Is Lola's birthday party this weekend? Boy, time flies b/c I remember just hearing about it a while back. I hope she has a blast and enjoys her special day. So what is on her wish list? :P

Korean dramas - I wished I had more time to watch these because they are good and addicting. The last I watched was like 3 years ago after I had DS. It was a period piece documenting an amazing woman's story living in the palace, learning her way to becoming one of the greatest chef/medicinal woman in the Korean courts. They showed so many yummyt food in there that I really enjoyed watching it. I don't even know how to pronounce the drama but it's something like "Dai Cheung Gum." I know I totally botched that one.

Betsy - oooh I loved that drama too Dae Jang Geum hehehe, so u did good

where is KAI!!

Jenn! i dont know my bff (girl) was all over him and i thought he was gay and there were girls attacking me.. literally... lol

Betsey! yepp i guess thats true.. they said they are gonna stop feeding into my bag fedish.. lol.. but my mom is a jewelry crazy soo i get a lot from her... hehe.. soo show us your collection and we can drool!

Hey Guys:

Have stomachache-- don't know why. My BF and I ate the same thing (breakfast at home and dinner at a little french bistro. He's totally fine and I am like :sick:.

Gosh, I came here ...late, with my eyes shut in half... may be I am getting old ! How you gals doing here, oh, lots of chit chat, with tons of topics..I may join tmrw, I need to rest, but many thanks to CUTEWAI who invited us to join the gang ...soon, we will be over 3000 posts, hehe, let`s go faster...

Hi Kai, whenever I see your avatar, I felt like uh oh, who`s on the left ...WHAT A SENSUOUS NICE CHIN, HE MUST BE CHARMING THOUGH...

GOOD NIGHT GIRLS !

Last edited:
yes, RI, you are not alone...I am only gone for a day, literally.... I don't think I have that time to catch up up front. well....tomorrow is a new day!!! haha..I will start tomorrow then.

nite .

:nuts: wow go to bed page 1, its now 7
ok, SOPHIE, so glad you had the most posts thought it would be me:rolleyes:
JENN, love DH super fish bag, l will post one of DH soon with his builders bag.....he is in love :P
Lovely to see you other gals from the other threads, this is going to be one big party he he
So JAMES SA of the year its sounds, dont you find it charming when your children like someone, they must be ok.....
KAI, home your feeling better today:heart:
So tomorrow all you ladies will be meeting, it will be such fun, wish l was coming.
NEWS JUST IN
DD has just sent 2 bunchs of white scented lilies:heart:...l'm in heaven, they are just wonderful, a week early, but who cares...it can be Mothers Day today.....l of course blubbed like a baby...:P
Hope l have not missed anyone, off out for tea and cakes:nuts:..catch you all later.
Have a wonderful day all :heart:

Petlouie - Is Lola's birthday party this weekend? Boy, time flies b/c I remember just hearing about it a while back. I hope she has a blast and enjoys her special day. So what is on her wish list? :P

quote]

hi shoogrrl, lola's birthday party is next saturday so i still have a week to find her a gift. yes time flies...i cant believe its been almost a year since i had her. shes getting big way too fast for me:sad:

:nuts: wow go to bed page 1, its now 7
ok, SOPHIE, so glad you had the most posts thought it would be me:rolleyes:
JENN, love DH super fish bag, l will post one of DH soon with his builders bag.....he is in love :P
Lovely to see you other gals from the other threads, this is going to be one big party he he

yes yes, I would love to see the builder bag! heheeh

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.