Chanel Mommies Fun Time PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I tried to take a modelling pic today but I swear my camera was acting all weird! I also got a pair of horn earrings from Hermes, and I want to do a reveal. I wonder if my iPhone will be any good...? :sad:

Last edited:
angie: :ty: i cant wait to meet her in person.. hehe.. soo show us more of your bags or jewelry.. we are photo hungry here and u are our treasure box..

cant do jewelry for awhile...just put them at the safe for awhile. i'll try to take some pictures of bags this weekend if i have time. we're taking lola shopping this weekend...looking for birthday gifts for her:graucho:

Omg, I am gone for the day and the old thread ended and wai had to start a new one cause you guys are chatting lightning fast! Um... I read every post... but do we know what James looks like? Hah hah! Jk.

Hi Everyone!

Monique: I am really sorry to hear about the break-in and your ER but am glad that you're all safe and sound and that the pregnancy is going well. Try not to be too stressed so you can share lots of happy hormones with your little one. :heart:

Jenn: I love your hubby's bag! The fish blood was a good touch. Extra fresh. :P I also like my ramen with extra veggies, egg, and fish or meat balls.

Wai: Maybe your DF's comments are a cultural or family thing? I know some chinese people can be very "honest" or direct or they give you only tough love and constructive criticism without saying the good things. Anyhow, today I got the Zara shoes but the zipper is kinda frayed at the top so I don't know if I can get it fixed or whether I should just return it. But they said they were all out because it's been a very popular shoe. Also, they will not be making anymore cause it's a copy of another designer. OOops! :P

Sophie: So how cute is James...? Heh heh. ;)

Pet: Hope to see pics of Lola and her cake. Yum, cake. :drool:

kai, cake wont be until the 21st of march but will take pictures for you:P

Ahhhh I wish I could chat but I am off to school (yes on a Saturday booo) to rush a presentation for Tuesday!! I'll come back and join you ladies later! Love to all of you!!!

Wai, you gotta check out Worlds Within. The actress I am talking about has a cute short haircut w/full bangs. Her face is sooo pretty, flawless skin of course. Her name is Song Hye Gyo. I told DH our DD should cut her hair like that. DD said she doen't like it, reminds her of a bowl cut:nuts:. Dh said to me, "Why don't you cut your hair like it then?" I said since I don't look Asian it might not be a good look for me. I might end up looking like the Beatles, hehe:sweatdrop:. It's a litle Dorothy Hamil-ish...

Also I love Boys Over Flower.

angie: :ty: i cant wait to meet her in person.. hehe.. soo show us more of your bags or jewelry.. we are photo hungry here and u are our treasure box..

schol: thats where all my friends watch their koran dramas.. my favoirte till today is Full House and i am watching Harvad Love Storynow

schol: thats where all my friends watch their koran dramas.. my favoirte till today is Full House and i am watching Harvad Love Storynow

ohh I liked Harvard Love Story too but I like Full House more hehee

Did u gals watch Gung? i.e. the prince and princess one?? it's pretty good..better than I expected!

and of course Dae Jang Geum that was long but good! :nuts:

Wai, you gotta check out Worlds Within. The actress I am talking about has a cute short haircut w/full bangs. Her face is sooo pretty, flawless skin of course. Her name is Song Hye Gyo. I told DH our DD should cut her hair like that. DD said she doen't like it, reminds her of a bowl cut:nuts:. Dh said to me, "Why don't you cut your hair like it then?" I said since I don't look Asian it might not be a good look for me. I might end up looking like the Beatles, hehe:sweatdrop:. It's a litle Dorothy Hamil-ish...

Also I love Boys Over Flower.

Song Hye Kyo was the girl in full House! I like her a lot!!

she has a lot of Chanel and H too :P

Kai i phone is good

Schol! i am trying not to start on korean drama again. the last bite was pretty hard but over the weekend my whole family- DM, DD, DF and lovely me stay up to watch this korean war drama that like 200 eposide or so..lol.. i m bad! But i think u would look good in that.. really.. soo your DD doesnt want it? hum..if i look good with shorter hair.. i would..lol.. u know i choose the dior dress for my engagment because she wore the pink one to their oscar! gosh.. i do love her and she does have tons and tons of stuffs... i told DF that i want to be her.. and he was like hum.. okay. she is half your size but u are cuter.. lol

Lady Deluxe Welcome to the Therad! gosh school on saturday sucks.. i have 4 papers this weekend...not that better~

Status
Not open for further replies.