Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Omg I have owned two pairs of beige lamb, a pair if navy canvas and a couple weeks ago got this exact colorway and it was the only pair that did this. Never had this problem with my other espadrilles or shoes.

Same!!! I have a black lamb and beige with the black toe lamb and they are just fine.. I'm going to see if my sales associate can help me get these ones repaired

I just got these in tan and got the same size as my original style (39). They are slightly larger and won’t need as much ‘wearing in’ as the originals. I love them!

Just bought the last pair of these in 39 at the boutique in LV at the Wynn. Definitely looser than the traditional leather espadrilles but the SA Christopher gave me some insoles and now they are almost perfect (just need to wear them with some liner socks)

The Chanel boutiques here have a couple canvas espadrilles only in sizes 40 or 41.

IMG_2182.jpg.

Hi everyone!

Just seeking some input. I ordered the canvas pair yesterday but then ordered the leather ones earlier today. I've only tried the regular pair since the stores I've been to didn't have my size in the canvas (true 37). What are your thoughts on either? I am pretty set on only keeping one. TIA! :smile: *pics are from google*

Attachments

• canvas espadrille.jpeg
    canvas espadrille.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,061
  • leather espadrille.png
    leather espadrille.png
    119 KB · Views: 1,063
Hi everyone!

Just seeking some input. I ordered the canvas pair yesterday but then ordered the leather ones earlier today. I've only tried the regular pair since the stores I've been to didn't have my size in the canvas (true 37). What are your thoughts on either? I am pretty set on only keeping one. TIA! :smile: *pics are from google*

Keep the lambskin ones imho. They’re so classic and after seeing the other fellow tpfer up above have issues with her soles shifting in the canvas ones, I would probably stay away from those particular ones.

Hi everyone!

Keep the Black lambskin. I have them and I really like them. Mine still look new. I never drive while wearing them or any of my shoes (to eliminate creasing while braking/accelerating), always wipe them down after each wear, and store them stuffed to keep their shape. They’re classic and a beautiful shoe.

Reactions: ksoflores22
Hi everyone!

Did you order the canvas from a boutique? If so, can you share info? I’ve been wanting the canvas for so long!

I would keep the canvas as they are the classics!

Help! Would love it if someone can help authenticate these. I bought these used. Really used and Im not sure if they are authentic or not. Any input would be great. Thank you!

**update, I posted to the Authenticate this channel. Sorry!

Last edited:
Just bought the last pair of these in 39 at the boutique in LV at the Wynn. Definitely looser than the traditional leather espadrilles but the SA Christopher gave me some insoles and now they are almost perfect (just need to wear them with some liner socks)

The Chanel boutiques here have a couple canvas espadrilles only in sizes 40 or 41.

View attachment 4180988.
Hi..

View attachment 4180988.
Hi..love this model, do you find it more difficult to walk? They seem to have thicker bottom compared to classic espa

Hi Ladies!

I bought the espadrilles back in June 2018 and have only worn it less than 5 times. However the inner sole is starting to slip and bunch. Not sure if this a normal occurrence with espadrilles and if this warrants a repair from them?

Looking forward to your opinions!

Attachments

• EB4075C5-A320-4F63-B1FF-F4A46F6E7E97.jpeg
    EB4075C5-A320-4F63-B1FF-F4A46F6E7E97.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 688