Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Thanks for everyone’s opinion! I’ll let you know I tried them on today at my local boutique in Orlando and they are SO WIDE! I agree they did feel a little cheap and also the letters are raised on the shoe so they feel like they’re just stuck on top there. I wanted to love them but I didn’t at all, a lot of that due to how wide they fit. Nothing like the lambskin espies.

Reactions: Joyjoy7 and fally
Hi ladies! I want to gather opinions on the velvet espadrilles that came out this fall! I’ve heard a lot of negative feedback but wanted to ask my fellow tpfers! Yay or nay? I’ve also seen they come in dark gray and purple.

View attachment 4158968
View attachment 4158969

I agree with the others! They are different structure and material than other Chanel Espadrilles. I saw these at Chanel in Honolulu Ala Moana shopping center. They seem like they are sitting on the shelf. Not a fan of the huge Chanel letters as well. It seems a bit tacky

Hi,
I just bought a brand new chanel espadrilles from a dealer. Brand new pair but i guess the previous owner has tried to expand the shoes.the left and right side of each shoe is quite big.any way to salvage it?

View attachment 3697215View attachment 3697216
My newest babies, and first canvas espadrilles [emoji7] when I saw the pink and black in store, IN MY SIZE, i couldn't resist. I normally don't buy on impulse, but this color just spoke to me. If anyone is on the fence, I highly suggest you take the plunge!
I did notice some squeaking that I never noticed with my leather ones. However, It only bothered me when I was walking around at home. When I wore them outside, the squeaking wasn't so obvious.

hi! any idea what is the code printed under the shoe? i bought the same pair from a re-seller, thus just want to make sure it is authentic.

thank you!

0B4A6990-107F-4E8F-B3B2-09DE54EA412D.png 659A9844-542E-4367-AAA6-B3124C54AA6E.png 7D101B7C-445F-4AF3-B105-5D8D9563EF3A.png Hello, I’m going to buy this black chanel espa from a trusted consign. i already asked them why it’s different from my pair of navy espa. As you can see it says made in Italy on the inside and it’s not stamped. Also I think the CC logo is a bit odd. But they keep insisting that it’s authentic and I could authenticate them If I don’t believe them. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Krisdeezy
View attachment 4171336 View attachment 4171334 View attachment 4171333 Hello, I’m going to buy this black chanel espa from a trusted consign. i already asked them why it’s different from my pair of navy espa. As you can see it says made in Italy on the inside and it’s not stamped. Also I think the CC logo is a bit odd. But they keep insisting that it’s authentic and I could authenticate them If I don’t believe them. What do you guys think?

Yeah the CC logo is definitely off to me for sure.

View attachment 3697215View attachment 3697216
My newest babies, and first canvas espadrilles [emoji7] when I saw the pink and black in store, IN MY SIZE, i couldn't resist. I normally don't buy on impulse, but this color just spoke to me. If anyone is on the fence, I highly suggest you take the plunge!
I did notice some squeaking that I never noticed with my leather ones. However, It only bothered me when I was walking around at home. When I wore them outside, the squeaking wasn't so obvious.

I have the same pair. Had the same squeaking at the start but don’t notice it now.

View attachment 4171336 View attachment 4171334 View attachment 4171333 Hello, I’m going to buy this black chanel espa from a trusted consign. i already asked them why it’s different from my pair of navy espa. As you can see it says made in Italy on the inside and it’s not stamped. Also I think the CC logo is a bit odd. But they keep insisting that it’s authentic and I could authenticate them If I don’t believe them. What do you guys think?
Hi,
I know that epadrilles is made in spain. Not italy. Hope it helps.

I’m not sure of your budget, but Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus have inventory in these black lambskin CC espadrilles. I prefer to buy all of my designer shoes from Nordstrom because they have a very good return policy.

Has anyone experienced their sole moving to the side of the shoe? I don't wear socks with my espadrilles because a) I don't wear them for a long period of time and b) I can't seem to find a pair of no-shows that I like. Please let me know if you've experience this and if the sole is repairable!! I got these back in March 2018

My espadrilles are mangled... please don't judge, LOL

IMG_2712.JPG IMG_2924.JPG

Has anyone experienced their sole moving to the side of the shoe? I don't wear socks with my espadrilles because a) I don't wear them for a long period of time and b) I can't seem to find a pair of no-shows that I like. Please let me know if you've experience this and if the sole is repairable!! I got these back in March 2018

View attachment 4178482 View attachment 4178483

To be honest it seems to be a problem of your walking posture instead given it’s in this condition.

View attachment 4178482 View attachment 4178483
Omg I have owned two pairs of beige lamb, a pair if navy canvas and a couple weeks ago got this exact colorway and it was the only pair that did this. Never had this problem with my other espadrilles or shoes.