Chanel Espadrilles Club!

I am in love with the espadrilles...only just discovered they came out with a leather version and going gaga ever since :nuts: Does anyone have a modeling pic?

Also wanted to say I love love love everyone's in this thread, and can't wait til I can get my hands on a pair. :love:

My mother brought these a few days ago and sent me some piccies, I won't post the pic of her wearing them (shes on the forums as well and I'll get a ear-bashing) but IMO there a bargain price for all leather.

Attachments

• image-3408474781.jpg
    image-3408474781.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 29,778
Bought the leather ones yesterday!
I really can not wait to wear them

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

Sisqo09 said:
Im I the only one who thinks they are ugly? I mean I know its Chanel and everything, but they are still ugly :shucks:(not trying to offend anyone)

I kind of agree with you Sisqo09. Having said that, I was at the Chanel fashion show last Wednesday, wearing Chanel high heels ( the ones with the pearl on the heel) and had to take them off after the show. Well that wasn't the smartest move I've ever made because I couldn't get them back on. So I bought these leather ones and they are totally comfortable. They run a little small so I went up a size. I have gotten so many compliements.