Celine Le 16 Bag by Hedi Slimane

Please anyone who has the soft 16 report back on how you like it. I’m thinking of getting it in the medium in the smooth tan or maybe grained Navy. I can’t find much online in the way of reviews so I’m super curious! I originally wanted the regular 16, but the price point on this is so much better and it felt nice and light and versatile.

I really really wanted the original version but the price tag put me off and the fact I would probably scratch it rally badly but I DO still love the design.
I haven't seen the soft one yet but looking at the pictures I'm on the fence about it.
The price is attractive but I wonder if the proportions work as well and if the straps look a bit long and thin for the bulk of the bag

Have seen these on eBay and Vestiaire, archive inspiration right?!

Does anyone have feedback or thoughts on the small saddle version in grained calfskin?

I am interested in either the trotteur or this, would love to hear your thoughts.. (both black, grained calfskin):heart:

96D7EE22-35BD-4CC6-9CCF-20E06C5A9F1D.jpeg

97CD504B-19CC-4F4A-8264-757BC866AC1C.jpeg

250C4EF1-0808-41BA-B953-812608492C6B.png

C296AC32-1F0B-420E-8AFF-0117D43ACDAB.png

Last edited:
Does anyone have experience using the 16 soft for a work bag? I’m returning to the office in July and want to treat myself to a new workbag! I have a 14 inch laptop but drive to and from so not worried about weight, just fit!

Hello all! I have my eye on this bag in the medium size, tan colour. I was wondering how you've been finding wearing it so far? I think it's such a gorgeous bag but of course the price point has increased since the launch. Be great to have your feedback and thank you

Hello all! I have my eye on this bag in the medium size, tan colour. I was wondering how you've been finding wearing it so far? I think it's such a gorgeous bag but of course the price point has increased since the launch. Be great to have your feedback and thank you
It’s a beautiful bag but gets scratched very easily in the tan colour

Reactions: Saturday14
Thank you so much, @Bereal. That's v useful to know. How do you find styling this bag? And do you feel that it fits in everything you need for daily usage?
I have two bags one is raspberry In Grained leather and the other is the tan in natural leather. Both are small size. Both fit all my essentials. I don’t carry a great amount in my bags. A small wallet, a mini pochette accessoires, à key clé and some tissues all fit and car keys , mobile iPhone 12. The only disadvantage is that it doesn’t have an outside pocket. I love the look and love the variety of colours. I bought both on sale .. one from fashionphile gently used, and the other new from Jomashop. I wouldn’t want to pay full price coz the bag is not popular. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Saturday14