Celine Le 16 Bag by Hedi Slimane

I wasn't sure what to make of this bag (not the biggest fan of the centre strip of leather which I think breaks up the shape of the bag too suddenly), but after scrolling through this thread I think it's growing on me. I like the small one especially, so petite and cute! The medium size looks hefty, though.

Reactions: IWICBTAll!
Jomashop is having a sale, love the small smooth leather in burgundy. Anyone has experience shopping this website?
I had never heard of Jomashop until today. It has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Trust Pilot, with over 16,000 customer reviews. They also have a decent website and instagram page and seem to be operating from Brooklyn, New York, USA. I don't have experience with them at all, but if they are legit i would be very happy getting discounted designer from them. You can always have your items authenticated if you purchase.

There is a new version of the Celine Le 16 bag that has just been released. It’s called the Celine Le 16 Soft bag. It is a shoulder bag version and features soft supple leather.

I was planning on getting a medium Cabas for travel/work but this might change things... if anyone purchases the new 16 Soft, please let me know what you think of it!