Celine Chitty-chat club!

Can I vent? I purchased a mini luggage on Tuesday and was told it will be shipped next business day, I was so excited but it didn't arrive as scheduled. The UPS tracking says it will arrive tomorrow. So much for next day shipping. I'm so anxious...

I finally got my bag!!! :yahoo:

Oh the emotions that I went through with just a handbag, I'm sure you can all relate. It sort of went like this:
1. Frustration - couldn't find my preferred colour, kept calling around stores nationwide
2. Cross eyed - from reading numerous forum posts, websites & articles
3. Exhilaration - discovering a bag is available
4. Disappointment - finding out the bag is sold out
5. Hesitation - found a beige colour that's not my first choice, should I settle...?
6. Excitement - got a private message from handbag angel that my colour is available in another department store
7. Extreme happiness - winning! Nordies had my bag, next day shipping free of charge
8. Anxious - waiting for UPS, it was worse than the night before X'mas
9. Frustration - yes we've gone full circles with emotions here, bag didn't arrive on the date promised
10. Horrified - box was squashed! Is my bag damaged??? (see picture)
11. Joy joy joy!!! The colour is exactly what I wanted.

Shock & Horror!
box.jpg

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
Celine mini.jpg

Oh the emotions that I went through with just a handbag, I'm sure you can all relate. It sort of went like this:
1. Frustration - couldn't find my preferred colour, kept calling around stores nationwide
5. Hesitation - found a beige colour that's not my first choice, should I settle...?
6. Excitement - got a private message from handbag angel that my colour is available in another department store
7. Extreme happiness - winning! Nordies had my bag, next day shipping free of charge
9. Frustration - yes we've gone full circles with emotions here, bag didn't arrive on the date promised

Shock & Horror!
View attachment 1501261

View attachment 1501263

Yay beautiful!

Shock & Horror!
View attachment 1501261

View attachment 1501263

you've really run the gamut of emotions there, alisa! But i'm sure it was totally worth it, for that beauuutiful tricolour! Congrats and enjoy :smile:

Shock & Horror!
View attachment 1501261

View attachment 1501263

I love the chronicle of emotions as you searched and waited for the perfect bag!

I hope it was all worthwhile in the end. Congrats on your new Celine!

Shock & Horror!
View attachment 1501261

View attachment 1501263

Congratulations!

Thanks Jenaywins, nightshade, dreamlet & BattyBugs :smile:

I should thank you all for your contributions on this forum, it was very helpful in this whole handbag selecting / purchasing process!

^^ Wow, they really bashed up your box! No wonder you were worried.

Yeah, UPS really mishandled the package. Speaking of boxes, do Celine bags usually come in a box? Mine was in a Nordies box. This is my first bag from Celine so I'm not sure how they're presented when you purchase it. I was kind of expecting a nice sturdy white box or something similar...