Celine Chitty-chat club!

hello lovelies

I have a question and hoping some of you can help me.

I am based in Singapore and i'm trying to sell my belt nano so i can upgrade to a triomphe bag before my next trip. I have tried carousell and i'm getting a lot of low ballers and time wasters. Any idea where is a good platform to move my baby on to another home where she will be well loved?
Tried any designer dedicated Facebook marketplace groups?

Reactions: Lilfrychicken
I recently added to my bag collection the small Boston in Triomphe canvas. So glad I did, because it is now sold out on Celine's U.S. website, and only a few boutiques have them in stock. I wonder if they will be discontinuing this cute bag. Anyone know?
They did have an updated version of the small Boston in Triomphe canvas, so they were phasing out the older ones.

For the older version, you had to clip the strap on the same hardware piece as the handles and the main zippered compartment was wider (went down more on the sides).

For the newer version, the zippered compartment is smaller and they added hardware to the sides of the bags where the strap goes now.

• Thanks
Reactions: BB8
Wondering if anyone has this bag? I can’t seem to find reviews on this anywhere. Trying to decide between this and the small boston bag.
I don't own this bag, but I tried it on in store last week.

It looks like a much chunkier version of the sleek Celine WOC. Personally, I didn't like how much it stuck out from my body, particularly as the thickness meant it couldn't be held comfortably as a clutch either.

Reactions: s1987ak
I don't own this bag, but I tried it on in store last week.

It looks like a much chunkier version of the sleek Celine WOC. Personally, I didn't like how much it stuck out from my body, particularly as the thickness meant it couldn't be held comfortably as a clutch either.
Thanks for sharing! I have no stores nearby. I could find no mod shots either.

Reactions: sylvivia
Wondering if anyone has this bag? I can’t seem to find reviews on this anywhere. Trying to decide between this and the small boston bag.
This bag is really small, can barely fit 3-4 small items. Its more of a wallet/clutch so it is better that you opt for the small boston bag if capacity is what you need. I personally think the boston bag is a lot more versatile having owned 2 of them and the celine WoC.

Reactions: BB8 and IntheOcean
Hi!! I honestly wasn't sure where to post this question but..

I recently visited a Celine boutique in a Nordstrom and the SA said there's a bag purchase limit???????????????????? Like it's only 3 a year????????????????????????????????? He said Dior also implemented one this year at 4 bags a year??

I don't really shop at Celine and I wasn't trying to buy multiple bags but I'm still in disbelief. I told my other luxury SAs and we were all scratching our heads.

I highly doubt this was true but I have no idea why he would say that. My Hermes boutique has a limit of 2 quota bags a year which I understand and Chanel also has a limit (which I'll never meet so I didn't pay attention) but for Celine to also have one at 3/year was shocking.

Hi!! I honestly wasn't sure where to post this question but..

I recently visited a Celine boutique in a Nordstrom and the SA said there's a bag purchase limit???????????????????? Like it's only 3 a year????????????????????????????????? He said Dior also implemented one this year at 4 bags a year??

I don't really shop at Celine and I wasn't trying to buy multiple bags but I'm still in disbelief. I told my other luxury SAs and we were all scratching our heads.

I highly doubt this was true but I have no idea why he would say that. My Hermes boutique has a limit of 2 quota bags a year which I understand and Chanel also has a limit (which I'll never meet so I didn't pay attention) but for Celine to also have one at 3/year was shocking.
Oh wow I haven’t heard that! I wonder if more luxury brands will start going that route… so interesting!