Celine Chitty-chat club!

Hello! I just got a new to me Celine belt bag and I am so excited! The bag looks great with the exception of a few minor signs of wear I had to search for. Any suggestions for how to clean the bag? I have an old coach leather conditioner, would that be suitable? There is also a tiny stain inside on the suede, I have a Cole Haan suede eraser cleaner- could I use this or is there something better? Thanks all!

Hi all! I’m going to Europe at the end of this month and am having trouble deciding between these 2 styles:
- Celine Teen Triomphe in Bronze or Black
- Celine Ava in Tan canvas

Which would you choose and why?

I’ve been eyeing the Ava ever since it came out in 2020, and with the current price I’m sort of kicking myself for not getting it sooner, so with it being 1300 in Europe, it seems like the best opportunity to finally add it. I don’t have any shoulder bags besides my Prada Re-Edition 2005, and I love the look of Celine monogram canvas. But I’m wondering how versatile this bag is?

However, I’ve also been eyeing the Triomphe bag even since before I started collecting designer bags a few years ago. What’s holding me back is the smooth leather, and the ways to wear since it only has an adjustable leather strap that is non removable. I already have the Nano Belt Bag in Black so ideally I’d like my next Celine bag to not be in Black, but the Black in the Teen size seems the most versatile, but I really love the Bronze color. But upon checking stock in Paris, it looks like it’s only available at the CDG airport in Bronze.

I can only choose one, and have been going back and forth the past few months trying to decide which to get

Hi! I can’t answer your question, but I was wondering how you like your bag? I’m considering the Tabou clutch on strap too in the white canvas but am not sure if it’ll be too small!
I absolutely love it! The wrinkling stopped bothering me as much as it's not gotten worse. Fits my card holder, phone, lip gloss and airpods with a bit of tetris involved. So so pretty and I get compliments all the time!

Hi everyone,
Has anyone had problems with the clasp on their box? This bag has been sat in my closet for some time and I didn’t realise the extent of the damage. I purchased it from Vestaire a number of years ago and I believe it dates from 2015 ish.
Thank you!
IMG_6029.jpeg

I recently added to my bag collection the small Boston in Triomphe canvas. So glad I did, because it is now sold out on Celine's U.S. website, and only a few boutiques have them in stock. I wonder if they will be discontinuing this cute bag. Anyone know?

hello lovelies

I have a question and hoping some of you can help me.

I am based in Singapore and i'm trying to sell my belt nano so i can upgrade to a triomphe bag before my next trip. I have tried carousell and i'm getting a lot of low ballers and time wasters. Any idea where is a good platform to move my baby on to another home where she will be well loved?