Celine Chitty-chat club!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello fellow Celine lovers :heart:

Here is your designated chat thread! Hope you all are well and having a lovely Saturday so far. I am out the door to see my nephew's baseball game. Fun!

2. Woohoo!!

:Partyhat:

3. Present!! :woot::chatty:

Sooooo, we can chat about anything right?

I NEED THESE CHANEL BOOTS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!! All hands on deck, if you see them in a 38.5-39.... let me know please!

[​IMG]

4. ^ I love that colour brown!!

5. Me too! Plus it would be nice not to have a skyscraper heel on ALL my shoes :Push:

The only drag, Chanel isn't available online.. either auction sites or phone calls so any help/sightings/intel is appreciated!

6. Hello lovelies! So glad to see a chitty chat club in the Celine sub-forum :biggrin:

I'm a massive Celine fan living in the UK at the moment(was in Australia and Taiwan and Malaysia before this). I jumped on the Celine bandwagon after I lost my love for Chanel(due to price increases!)

I've got quite a few luggages and cabas so far:

1.Blue python luggage(the one in the ad campaign)
    2.Denim mini (from a/w)
    3.Grainy camel mini
    4.Cobalt mini
    5.Tri-color nano
    6.Burgundy nano
    7.Grey phantom with fluoro orange piping
    8.Python tri-pochette
    9.Red cabas
    10. Black on black fur cabas
    11. Black on white fur cabas
    12.Burgundy cabas with clasp

And I've got a black box coming too!!! Can't wait to see what you ladies have :biggrin:

7. Great collection! Amazing choices!!

8. Wow! This is an incredible collection!

9. :nuts: WOW~ I would love to see a pic of your collection!!!!

10. Thank you littlerock! :urock:
    Hello my celine lovelies.. finally a chat thread so we chat about everything!! can't wait to get to know you girls a lil better.. btw, dreamlet , one of these days, you, bella, and I should get together and hunt around the bay area for celine. :cool:

what a collection!! whenever you get a chance, can you take a picture of it? :tender:

11. if anyone could pull that boots, it's you bella! :tup: looks like you need a mile long legs to look good in it.. and i love that color! what's the style name so i can keep an eye out?

12. Thanks indi!!! I cannot find the style name anywhere!!!!

13. So, I have been carrying my black smooth since she arrived a few weeks ago, I cannot believe how many compliments these bags get!

14. *rides in on tiny invisible Missoni bike*

YAY!!! YES!! We have a chat thread. TY LittleRock.

Bella those boots are stunning. Wish I was taller to rock something like that. For the past 10 days or so I've been sportin my Bordeaux which has softened up a bit and everyone always asks what kinda bag is that. I love that bag. It's funny cause I was talking with my BF about getting another one in another color and she was like do you want the same bag just in another color and back then I said no you're right but now I do. And of course now I can't find the color I want. :wtf: *climbs off soapbox*

15. I'm definitely gonna take photos of my Celines some time.Just need to find the time and a half decent camera!! Forgot to add that I have a leopard mini and a leopard cabas too! I can't believe how addictive Celine is!!