Celine Chitty-chat club!

can someone tell me why overstock.com sells celine bags? i mean, the bags are pretty much sold out everywhere, i thought. so why is the phantom etc being sold there? how is the condition of these bags, i wonder.

can someone tell me why overstock.com sells celine bags? i mean, the bags are pretty much sold out everywhere, i thought. so why is the phantom etc being sold there? how is the condition of these bags, i wonder.

I don't know but I think it's great...and even better, there are no taxes...prices are better than the store!

Yeah, UPS really mishandled the package. Speaking of boxes, do Celine bags usually come in a box? Mine was in a Nordies box. This is my first bag from Celine so I'm not sure how they're presented when you purchase it. I was kind of expecting a nice sturdy white box or something similar...

Celine doesn't come with box, only the dust bag. I wish they will change that.

Box bags come with a box, but not the other styles.

Interesting. I agree I wish they would change that too. It makes the acquisition that much more exciting!

My friend just bought her Celine luggage from Asia and it comes with a Celine box.

If the weight is not an issue w/ your mom, i'd go w/ the Mini luggage but in solid black.

I would get her either a Trapeze or a Mini Luggage...in a neutral color.

Trapeze or Mini-Luggage
I just turn down two Trapeze and one Mini-Luggage
Trapeze: both of them black one with fur on the side and the other with camel side.
Mini-Luggage: fluo orange.

**the reason I turned off by the Trapeze, because of the handle and the bad reviews from other member << should i consider it again

Not sure how you decide to purchase purses, but for me personally, since I spend quite a bit of money on each one, I have to LOVE it in order for me to buy it. :smile: Good Luck on your decision and make sure that if you do pass it up, you won't regret letting it go!
Trapeze or Mini-Luggage
I just turn down two Trapeze and one Mini-Luggage
Trapeze: both of them black one with fur on the side and the other with camel side.
Mini-Luggage: fluo orange.

**the reason I turned off by the Trapeze, because of the handle and the bad reviews from other member << should i consider it again

I finally got my bag!!! :yahoo:

Oh the emotions that I went through with just a handbag, I'm sure you can all relate. It sort of went like this:
1. Frustration - couldn't find my preferred colour, kept calling around stores nationwide
2. Cross eyed - from reading numerous forum posts, websites & articles
3. Exhilaration - discovering a bag is available
4. Disappointment - finding out the bag is sold out
5. Hesitation - found a beige colour that's not my first choice, should I settle...?
6. Excitement - got a private message from handbag angel that my colour is available in another department store
7. Extreme happiness - winning! Nordies had my bag, next day shipping free of charge
8. Anxious - waiting for UPS, it was worse than the night before X'mas
9. Frustration - yes we've gone full circles with emotions here, bag didn't arrive on the date promised
10. Horrified - box was squashed! Is my bag damaged??? (see picture)
11. Joy joy joy!!! The colour is exactly what I wanted.

Shock & Horror!
View attachment 1501261

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
View attachment 1501263
yeayy bag twins ! :smile:

my cabas came in a gift box but i had to ask for it! :P its huge. would probably fit a luggage micro? and my pochette came in a box as well. same for vis-a-vis wallet.

I think Celine is really stingy with their boxes. My friend had to ask for the box too. At first there was no box and she asked for it and she was provided with a HUGE box that probably fits the Mini and she bought the micro. Maybe they only have 1 standard box.

I think Celine is really stingy with their boxes. My friend had to ask for the box too. At first there was no box and she asked for it and she was provided with a HUGE box that probably fits the Mini and she bought the micro. Maybe they only have 1 standard box.

yes if we are talking about the same céline gift box that has a magnetic closure then there is only one size. :smile: