Celine Chitty-chat club!

Anyone have any advice on how I can get my hands on a Celine classic box in black or camel online?

Departement Fem has only forest and havana. :sad:

yep i agree, a phone order is probably the best way to go. i've got 2 SAs who have been amazingly helpful and have managed to find several bags for me recently. PM me if you need their details :smile:

:biggrin: oh that is gold! once again, i can relate! i literally just got home from a short out of town trip last night and today i had to go to the post office to collect 5 parcels that arrived in my absence. hahaha. i'm very thankful that my bf doesn't live with me phew. but wow jenaywins, 10 packages, now that's exciting stuff! will there be any new reveals from you soon? :graucho:

:P

We are redoing our kitchen, so the majority is just household stuff. Yawn. :P

are you guys still in dry streak? *sending ours your way*
weather in SF is always weird.. last night till this morning was raining and now the sun is out and shining so bright :sunshine: i'm so ready for fall wardrobe! I wanna wear my coat, poncho, and boots.

are you guys still in dry streak? *sending ours your way*
weather in SF is always weird.. last night till this morning was raining and now the sun is out and shining so bright :sunshine: i'm so ready for fall wardrobe! I wanna wear my coat, poncho, and boots.

Are you another SF girl? Me too! :ghi5:

Yup! Still in a drought! The big lake in our gated community is getting lower all the time. WE need a slow, steady, soaking rain to come our way. I am sooooo ready for cool weather so I can wear my fall clothes too! If something doesn't happen soon I may just have to wear them and sweat! :sweatdrop: