Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi all! I’m trying to purchase my first love bracelet before the suspected price increase, but I’m having some difficulties trying to find which size to purchase. I live in a state with no boutique so I’m planning to purchase online! I’m quite petite so I’ve been banking on the size 15. I tried using the online wrist measurer from the website but it didn’t make sense to me.. if anyone can provide me any insight that would be so helpful!

Hi all! I’m trying to purchase my first love bracelet before the suspected price increase, but I’m having some difficulties trying to find which size to purchase. I live in a state with no boutique so I’m planning to purchase online! I’m quite petite so I’ve been banking on the size 15. I tried using the online wrist measurer from the website but it didn’t make sense to me.. if anyone can provide me any insight that would be so helpful!

I've heard a good rule of thumb is to add 1cm to your wrist size for a tight fit, 1.5cm for a normal/"perfect" fit (seems to be the fit that is recommended by Cartier), and 2cm or more for a looser fit. Personally, my wrist is 15.5cm and I have a 17, and it is definitely a perfect fit for me. Of course, whether you want it looser or tighter is up to your personal preference :smile:

Is this common how the PG tarnishes there over time? If so, does the YG do it too?

View attachment 4813366

I think this is natural for gold, whether it be yellow or rose gold (although rose gold is more durable than yellow gold due to its copper alloy). This happens frequently with my earrings which are YG (Tiffany's and Cartier) - over time it can happen.

Here's an article that can explain it better: https://www.romadesignerjewelry.com...g-you-need-to-know-about-this-beautiful-metal

i measured my wrist at 14.5 cm and went with a size 16, also ordered online. Could not ask for a more perfect or practical fit. I did want it a little more snug/tight - this allows me to still do yoga/chores without feeling constricted (too tight) or worrying about it clanging around (too loose). If I try *really* hard and the weather isn’t hot, I can rotate the 16 around; it definitely wouldn’t happen naturally.

Imo if between sizes it‘s better to size up - especially on humid summer days like today, I’m thankful I didn’t exchange for a 15!

Reactions: Lawny