Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hey guys,

Been following this thread for a long time and never posted anything. I just really loved reading everyone's stories and showing their amazing stacks.
Anyways, just wanted to say that 10 years ago I got a Cartier Ring from my BF on our vacation to Hawaii when we started dating. Now fast forward 10 years, BF wanted to get me the YG Love bracelet. Stores are open where I am at, so I will swing by and hopefully pick one up very soon (August 3) and post here :smile:

Hey guys,

Been following this thread for a long time and never posted anything. I just really loved reading everyone's stories and showing their amazing stacks.
Anyways, just wanted to say that 10 years ago I got a Cartier Ring from my BF on our vacation to Hawaii when we started dating. Now fast forward 10 years, BF wanted to get me the YG Love bracelet. Stores are open where I am at, so I will swing by and hopefully pick one up very soon (August 3) and post here :smile:
Yay! Congrats!! I can’t wait to see it :smile:

I love Cartier bracelets currently I wear my YG love, YG JUC (small) and the YG Legers bracelet daily. I wanted something white gold to tie in my other white gold jewellery / watches but wasn’t quite sure which WG piece to add. Here are some of the options I am contemplating....

Legeres (medium) YG
JUC small YG
Love YG
Love WG

Legeres (medium) YG
JUC small YG
Love YG
Love WG with 4 diamonds

Legeres (medium) YG
JUC small YG
Love YG
Clash WG

I am leaning towards the white gold love but really can't decide if the diamonds are worth it for the cost (almost $6K more CDN). If anyone can help justify that I would appreciate it LOL

Thanks for your help!

Got it!!! Anniversary gift came a bit earlier (supposed to be August 3) and I’m so happy. I was hesitant about asking this for the anniversary gift but hey, I’m worth it hahaha. Thanks to this great forum for the ideas. This can be an addiction. Now longing for rainbow love bracelet in rose gold + VCA vintage Alhambra in onyx. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Gotta start saving my pennies...
PS I’m a bit sad they didn’t offer champagne or anything just tea (Lipton). Is that normal? I mean sparkling water would have been fine. But I guess it’s ok. Maybe my purchase was not large enough.

234BA2EA-C3E6-4895-9D16-05A425EB3E44.jpeg

C2670FB5-56E1-46FD-9991-1D3E1F3154E7.jpeg

Got it!!! Anniversary gift came a bit earlier (supposed to be August 3) and I’m so happy. I was hesitant about asking this for the anniversary gift but hey, I’m worth it hahaha. Thanks to this great forum for the ideas. This can be an addiction. Now longing for rainbow love bracelet in rose gold + VCA vintage Alhambra in onyx. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Gotta start saving my pennies...
PS I’m a bit sad they didn’t offer champagne or anything just tea (Lipton). Is that normal? I mean sparkling water would have been fine. But I guess it’s ok. Maybe my purchase was not large enough.

View attachment 4803907

View attachment 4803908
I’m pretty sure the beverage thing is because of the covid situation, not because of spend amount. At least for my visit last weekend to look at the Pave Love they said they could only offer water and that they normally would offer other beverages but can’t due to the current situation.

Nonetheless, congratulations! Happy (early) Anniversary and enjoy in good health!:yahoo:

I can't stress it enough, Locktite is your friend. Old system or new system you gott'a use a little Loctite. There's actually three systems in recent history, and my wife has one of each. She had this very problem with her oldest bracelet while we were on vacation. Luckily it wasn't lost and we were able to order a spare screw when we got home.

Happy to see you didn't loose it!

I can’t believe it happened to me!!
Thank goodness I checked before going running just now.

View attachment 4805934

It is totally my own fault. Yesterday at work I suddenly realized the screw was a little loose, and I tightened it just with my finger nail since I did not have the screwdriver with me at the time. I remembered it today when I was about to put on my wristband to go running and was shocked to see the screw was totally gone. When I got home I searched all over the house and it was nowhere to be found of course. But in an amazing update, my husband just stepped on the screw about 10 minutes ago in the hallway! I am now a complete advocate for Locktite. They really do come off!! I was so lucky the bracelet was not lost somewhere.