Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Cute! What did you engrave? Did you choose to hand engrave or machine engrave with font? I didn't know how hand engraved would look... since there's no font book to look at... So I opt. to machine engrave it with my SO and I's anniversary date in roman numerals. They were able to do it for me during purchase in stores for me to walk out with it. This is at the 5th ave Cartier Mansion Flagship.

PS: I also couldn't beside a classic or a thin >.< I went with a thin and decided to engrave it so I would stop thinking LOL... but I feel like it made me think more and I'm like darn... why am I thinking... I can't even exchange it at this point lol. The thin looks lovely on you! Your rings are dainty as well! Good match!
Hi there! I have lost someone close to me recently so i had his name engraved. I was not given the option for hand or machine. I am thinking it should be machine. There was a form to choose between 3 font options.

I can relate as this was what I did too to make myself stop thinking between classic or thin. Are you planning to stack next time? I think thin is good for stacking :smile:

Reactions: twinzluvagrl
Hi there! I have lost someone close to me recently so i had his name engraved. I was not given the option for hand or machine. I am thinking it should be machine. There was a form to choose between 3 font options.

I can relate as this was what I did too to make myself stop thinking between classic or thin. Are you planning to stack next time? I think thin is good for stacking :smile:
Ah I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you got it engraved though. And Yes, I was planning on getting a thin juc with diamonds! That's why I got the thin too. But right now, it feels lonely without the juc so that's why I'm left second guessing myself again I guess. And also that feeling where I'm always like - I know in a few years I'll probably blossom into definitely needing a classic. LOL. Even though for my current wardrobe I love little dainty things... it's a rough complex feeling.

Ah I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you got it engraved though. And Yes, I was planning on getting a thin juc with diamonds! That's why I got the thin too. But right now, it feels lonely without the juc so that's why I'm left second guessing myself again I guess. And also that feeling where I'm always like - I know in a few years I'll probably blossom into definitely needing a classic. LOL. Even though for my current wardrobe I love little dainty things... it's a rough complex feeling.
Thank you! :smile:

Nice! I love the thin juc with diamond and small love combi. Love the classic too but I feel a thin love is good to start with since it’s what fits us more now. :smile:

For those who are concerned with scratches on love - Sharing a tip that I learnt from YouTube to use a hair tie (fits perfectly for one love) to protect the love .

05A8D73E-52D8-4D02-86F6-FA1D96CD4F99.jpeg
A662D3BC-D73D-4A63-A960-2D0766380054.jpeg

Thank you! :smile:

Nice! I love the thin juc with diamond and small love combi. Love the classic too but I feel a thin love is good to start with since it’s what fits us more now. :smile:

For those who are concerned with scratches on love - Sharing a tip that I learnt from YouTube to use a hair tie (fits perfectly for one love) to protect the love .

View attachment 4790844
View attachment 4790846
The thin always looks much thicker when you take a picture of it - as opposed to when you see it in person lol. This is surely nifty! When do you use this trick? For work outs? Or just throughout the day?

Hi, everyone! This is my first post on the forum! I will be making my first trip to Cartier soon! My goal is to purchase a white gold love ring for my 10th wedding anniversary! Are there any tips for first timers? I want the perfect experience! Thank you! :smile:

Reactions: hhw and Siha77
My new thin love after engraving. Took 6 days only. Have been contemplating between the classic, rainbow and thin love. In the end felt that thin looks better on my wrist. Looking forward to stack another love or JUC in the future.

View attachment 4789961

View attachment 4789962

The bracelet looks lovely on you! And I hope this isn’t a weird compliment but you have such nice skin and arm/hand! I lowkey want your skincare routine :biggrin:

Hi, everyone! This is my first post on the forum! I will be making my first trip to Cartier soon! My goal is to purchase a white gold love ring for my 10th wedding anniversary! Are there any tips for first timers? I want the perfect experience! Thank you! :smile:

@GaMomJRM : Happy 10th! You should read this thread regarding Cartier WG below. It appears Cartier WG does not have the appearance of other WG by other jewelers as it is not rhodium-plated except for items containing diamonds. You should probably ask the SA more on this topic.

Congrats again!

@GaMomJRM : Happy 10th! You should read this thread regarding Cartier WG below. It appears Cartier WG does not have the appearance of other WG by other jewelers as it is not rhodium-plated except for items containing diamonds. You should probably ask the SA more on this topic.

Congrats again!

Thank you for the info @Chaton! I may look into another color if it looks good with my set. My wedding set is white gold.

Reactions: Chaton