Calvi + Bastia

Question to those of you who placed an order for a SO Calvi or Bastia: did it get confirmed straight away or reasonably quickly? Mine is still showing a being ''in preparation''. Admittedly, it has only been 48 hours but I'm so excited about this that I would be really disappointed if my order ends up being cancelled. No charge has been made to my credit card yet but I assume this will happen when the purchase is confirmed and not when the item is finally despatched, correct?

Question to those of you who placed an order for a SO Calvi or Bastia: did it get confirmed straight away or reasonably quickly? Mine is still showing a being ''in preparation''. Admittedly, it has only been 48 hours but I'm so excited about this that I would be really disappointed if my order ends up being cancelled. No charge has been made to my credit card yet but I assume this will happen when the purchase is confirmed and not when the item is finally despatched, correct?
Hi, for me the stage before ”in preparation” actually was “approving order”, so you should be good. My credit card was charged exactly two days after I placed my order. My status now still says “in preparation“, which I expect with an estimated delivery of eight weeks (while we’ve seen mentioned here members getting theirs delivered after just two weeks). When in doubt perhaps call CS?

I ordered in Germany on Monday and Tuesday and both times my credit card was charged within seconds (I get an alert on my phone) and the order confirmation email was sent a minute or two later.

Hi, for me the stage before ”in preparation” actually was “approving order”, so you should be good. My credit card was charged exactly two days after I placed my order. My status now still says “in preparation“, which I expect with an estimated delivery of eight weeks (while we’ve seen mentioned here members getting theirs delivered after just two weeks). When in doubt perhaps call CS?
I ordered in Germany on Monday and Tuesday and both times my credit card was charged within seconds (I get an alert on my phone) and the order confirmation email was sent a minute or two later.
Thanks @Angelian & @LVinCali. Can’t remember whether I went through an approval stage and I’ll just have to wait I suppose.

Reactions: Angelian
Nice! I posted on another thread, but here is what I got on the Germany site.

H called me the next day which worried me, but they just wanted to let me know it would take 8 weeks. It says that when you order the SO so no surprise there.

But when they called, I did cancel my original order as I regretted the Swift (better color choices, but I want a sturdier leather) and I did a new order in Epsom.
View attachment 4885895View attachment 4885896

Love the matching! So nice! Is there any way to order these online from Hermes in France or Germany and have them shipped to US??