Calvi + Bastia

Did you see this thread?

It's worth keeping an eye on to see what others are buying and what's available. Lots of great info on different leathers and colours used for Calvis.

Ooooh, no, I hadn’t seen that. Thanks for pointing me in that direction, I’ll read up!

Yes, I have. It went smoothly. I used Skypax in the UK. Ordered on the French site. It ships to the UK rather quickly then on to me.
do you mind sharing how much it cost for the UK address and the shipping fees to the US? I’m trying to figure out if I should go through a personal shopper or a forwarding company ☺
would love more information on this ! if anyone has had any luck doing this method !

also, new to H, so was curious to know if rose sakura in a bastia or calvi is hard to come by at this moment in time ! i know rose sakura is already extremely rare so wasn’t sure if i should even try asking my SA for the color in a SLG

I wish that “Calvi Duo Verso” was available when I was shopping! I picked up a calvi verso in menthe and I love the pop of colour. However, even with putting quite a number of cards in it, the items slide whenever I open up to pull something out. Is there a trick to keep the cards in place?
IMG_4598.jpeg

would love more information on this ! if anyone has had any luck doing this method !

also, new to H, so was curious to know if rose sakura in a bastia or calvi is hard to come by at this moment in time ! i know rose sakura is already extremely rare so wasn’t sure if i should even try asking my SA for the color in a SLG
I just got my Bastia and Calvi both in chèvre Rose Sakura a few weeks ago. If you have a SA, they can do a search for you. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
Colors for the SO Bastia and Calvi have finally been updated:

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 21.33.02.png
Exterior Colors for Epsom are now: Vert Criquet, Craie, Mauve Sylvestre, Jaune Poussin, Cactus, Mykonos, Rouge Casaque, Rose Extreme, Anemone, Vert Cypress, Bleu Saphir, Terre Battue, Gold, Black, Gris Etain and Etoupe.

Interior Colors for Epsom are exactly the same as the exterior options.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 21.47.29.png

Exterior Colors for Swift are now: Vert Criquet, Bleu Brume, Nata, Pink, Rose Sakura, Lime, Bamboo, Mykonos, Rouge Casaque, Rose Extreme, Magnolia, Vert Rousseau, Bleu Saphir, Bordeaux, Cuivre, Gold, Black, Etoupe, and Béton.

Interior Colors for Swift are: Vert Criquet, Bleu Brume, Craie, Pink, Rose Sakura, Lime, Bamboo, Rouge Piment, Rose Mexico, Magnolia, Vert Foncé, Bleu Saphir, Bordeaux, Gold, Black, Gris Perle, and Terre Battue.

All other previous options for font and stamping remain the same as before. :smile:

Colors for the SO Bastia and Calvi have finally been updated:

View attachment 5605166
Exterior Colors for Epsom are now: Vert Criquet, Craie, Mauve Sylvestre, Jaune Poussin, Cactus, Mykonos, Rouge Casaque, Rose Extreme, Anemone, Vert Cypress, Bleu Saphir, Terre Battue, Gold, Black, Gris Etain and Etoupe.

Interior Colors for Epsom are exactly the same as the exterior options.

View attachment 5605192

Exterior Colors for Swift are now: Vert Criquet, Bleu Brume, Nata, Pink, Rose Sakura, Lime, Bamboo, Mykonos, Rouge Casaque, Rose Extreme, Magnolia, Vert Rousseau, Bleu Saphir, Bordeaux, Cuivre, Gold, Black, Etoupe, and Béton.

Interior Colors for Swift are: Vert Criquet, Bleu Brume, Craie, Pink, Rose Sakura, Lime, Bamboo, Rouge Piment, Rose Mexico, Magnolia, Vert Foncé, Bleu Saphir, Bordeaux, Gold, Black, Gris Perle, and Terre Battue.

All other previous options for font and stamping remain the same as before. :smile:
Thank you! Since you are so in the know, any idea when these will hit the USA market? I saw a teaser on the website a few months back but since then nothing showing up on the USA site.

Reactions: lolaluvsu
Just noticed that there's updated colors for SO Bastia and Calvi:

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 18.26.46.png

Exterior colors for Epsom are now: Black, Gold, Etoupe, Gris Meyer, Craie, Bleu du Nord, Mykonos, Navy, Vert Vertigo, Vert Bosphore, Mauve Pâle, Orange, Terre Battue, Rouge Piment, Rouge Sellier and Rose Azalée

Interior colors for Epsom are exactly the same as exterior options

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 18.32.48.png

Exterior Colors for Swift are now: Black, Gold, Etoupe, Gris Meyer, Craie, Bleu du Nord, Bleu France, Navy, Cactus, Vert Bosphore, Mauve Pâle, Orange, Terre Battue, Rouge Piment, Rouge Sellier, Framboise and Rose Azalée.

Interior Colors for Swift are: Black, Gold, Etoupe, Gris Meyer, Craie, Bleu du Nord, Bleu France, Navy, Cactus, Vert Bosphore, Mauve Pâle, Orange, Brique, Bordeaux, Rouge Grenat and Rose Azalée.

This SO remains exclusive to European continent at this point in time.