**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I've been very pleased with Fashionphile as of late. Good quotes, fast check ins and incredibly fast pay-outs. I even received courtesy emails that they received my items for every shipment.
I have to agree. I guess now that their website is updated and all their moving is over with they have become much more organized. Their quotes are faster, they check things in faster and communicate better.

I've been very pleased with Fashionphile as of late. Good quotes, fast check ins and incredibly fast pay-outs. I even received courtesy emails that they received my items for every shipment.
ditto. the quotes have been awesome and back within a day. i just sent them more stuff.

2 questions, if anyone knows... 1) how long are the quotes good for? the longest i've waited is 1 month and it was ok, but wondering if they expire? and 2) after the 90 day buyback ends for an item you've bought, what kind of offer do you get from them?

ditto. the quotes have been awesome and back within a day. i just sent them more stuff.

2 questions, if anyone knows... 1) how long are the quotes good for? the longest i've waited is 1 month and it was ok, but wondering if they expire? and 2) after the 90 day buyback ends for an item you've bought, what kind of offer do you get from them?

Pretty sure the quotes are only good for 30 days, you must have just made the deadline. I sold an item back just after the buyback period and got nearly the full buyback price.

2 questions, if anyone knows... 1) how long are the quotes good for? the longest i've waited is 1 month and it was ok, but wondering if they expire?

It's 30 days, yes. They told me that if I want them to honor the quote, I have to ship it out on the last day the quote is valid. Though, when they expired and I requested new ones, I always got the exact same quotes (this is within a time frame of 2 months)

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Does anyone know how long it takes to get their parcel from Fashionphile in the US to Sydney, Australia? I am still waiting for it. Tracking says it is still at Customs for the second day now. Has anyone received their parcel without paying duties on it? Please let me know.

BEWARE OF FASHIONPHILE!!! I sent them two Chanel bags. Both were authenticated by Leather Surgeons. One seems to be processed normally, one is waiting for me to pay the authentication fee to be shipped back to me. Really?! It was confirmed authentic by Leather Surgeons. I am ok if they dont want to buy it, just ship it back to me. They have the nerves to ask me to pay for it to be shipped back. I will go with yoogis next time. This is not the first time they pull the fake card when they don't want to buy something. Fashionphile does have some bad business tactics!

BEWARE OF FASHIONPHILE!!! I sent them two Chanel bags. Both were authenticated by Leather Surgeons. One seems to be processed normally, one is waiting for me to pay the authentication fee to be shipped back to me. Really?! It was confirmed authentic by Leather Surgeons. I am ok if they dont want to buy it, just ship it back to me. They have the nerves to ask me to pay for it to be shipped back. I will go with yoogis next time. This is not the first time they pull the fake card when they don't want to buy something. Fashionphile does have some bad business tactics!

This is nothing new. I sold a bag to a buyer and she in turn sold it to Fashionphile 2 years later. They told her because they couldn't find the date code on the red lining (I sold it to her when the date code was starting to become almost invisible) in the MC sologne that it was deemed fake. She told me she wrote in the quote that the code had faded and this is a common issue. The nerve they had to send her a quote, had her send it in only to have her pay $25 in order to get it back for a reason she initially disclosed. She emailed me about it. I forwarded my authentication report from A4U that I had done when I sold her the bag to reassure her the bag was real and FP made a mistake. She then sent the bag to yoogis and they took it, no problem.

She tried to send the authentication report to FP to see if they would at least void the $25 fee and just send her back the bag but they wouldn't have it. They said either send them the $25 or they'll basically destroy the item.

Really? Destroy??? Sounds like scamming scheme from a scammer. So if they charge $25 to random 1000 consignors each month, they will make $25,000 in profit. They are fraud! If you had proof your item is authentic, who gave them the right to say otherwise. It's a matter of principle, I am not paying to have them ship my authentic bag back. I have already contacted BBB regarding this. At this point, they are stealing from me for possessing my property without having any intention to return it back to me.

Really? Destroy??? Sounds like scamming scheme from a scammer. So if they charge $25 to random 1000 consignors each month, they will make $25,000 in profit. They are fraud! If you had proof your item is authentic, who gave them the right to say otherwise. It's a matter of principle, I am not paying to have them ship my authentic bag back. I have already contacted BBB regarding this. At this point, they are stealing from me for possessing my property without having any intention to return it back to me.
Pay the fee then dispute the charge with your credit card company when you get the bag back.

This is nothing new. I sold a bag to a buyer and she in turn sold it to Fashionphile 2 years later. They told her because they couldn't find the date code on the red lining (I sold it to her when the date code was starting to become almost invisible) in the MC sologne that it was deemed fake. She told me she wrote in the quote that the code had faded and this is a common issue. The nerve they had to send her a quote, had her send it in only to have her pay $25 in order to get it back for a reason she initially disclosed. She emailed me about it. I forwarded my authentication report from A4U that I had done when I sold her the bag to reassure her the bag was real and FP made a mistake. She then sent the bag to yoogis and they took it, no problem.

She tried to send the authentication report to FP to see if they would at least void the $25 fee and just send her back the bag but they wouldn't have it. They said either send them the $25 or they'll basically destroy the item.
When did she sell the MC sologne to Yoogi's? I just bought one there haha

This happened 6 months ago. She ended up paying the $25 to get her bag back from FP and she told me she later sent it off to Yoogis. I haven't heard back from her since then so I assume everything went well.
Oh I See, glad it worked out. My Sologne has the same issue with the date code being faded. It's too bad they didn't stamp the bag elsewhere... I'd love to know what year mine was produced.

Oh I See, glad it worked out. My Sologne has the same issue with the date code being faded. It's too bad they didn't stamp the bag elsewhere... I'd love to know what year mine was produced.
That problem doesn't just occur on the sologne alone, it is a general problem for all MC bags. But I do agree with you on the location of the date stamp on this particular bag, it was hard to find and see it in the first place. I was the first owner (bought it from the boutique years ago) and I can't recall ever using that inside pocket but for some reason, it just faded...

I'm incredibly disappointed with Fashionphile customer service.
I have ordered numerous things from them over the years with no issues whatsoever...until now.
I ordered a Fendi wallet from them and got the tracking email. I (of course) was obsessively tracking the package and noticed it didn't update for a few days. The expected delivery date came and went, so I emailed Fashionphile to ask them to look into it. I also called FedEx to have them look into it. No response from Fashionphile and FedEx told me they would call me back in 2 hours. There should be a whole other thread about dealing with FedEx - I'm ready to pull my hair out because of them too! Short version with FedEx is they never call you back when they say they will and never have any information to tell you when you call them.
After a few days (and a couple other calls to FedEx with them saying they would call me back with an update that never happened) and FedEx showed up at my door - with someone else's package (not from Fashionphile)! I immediately called Fashionphile and spoke with the woman who answered the phone and she claimed she was the one who was investigating the email I had sent several days before (but no one ever responded to my email to acknowledge they received it and to tell me they were looking into it) and she said she was afraid this was going to happen?! Umm... OK. She said she would have her manager call me in 48 hours to confirm they had contacted FedEx to start a trace on my package. 48 hours came and went (and I took it upon myself to continue contacting FedEx to try to get the ball rolling to find my package in the meantime) and nothing from the Fashionphile manager. I sent another email to Fashionphile (the first was to send pictures of the package I did receive - to show them it was not from Fashionphile) reminded them about the expected phone call from them and to tell them that I was disappointed to hear from FedEx that Fashionphile had not even contacted them yet! I did receive a voicemail and email from the manager the next day saying they WOULD BE contacting FedEx to trace my package. I got an email a few days later from Fashionphile saying they had not heard from FedEx with an update (surprise, surprise). After several more days passed (and more calls from me to FedEx), I emailed Fashionphile again and expressed to them that although I understand that it was FedEx that has caused all this, both of them have not been very good at communicating with me about what they have been doing to resolve this problem. I got a response back from Fashionphile that they are contacting FedEx everyday about my situation (really? then why did you email me to say you haven't heard from them?) This has been going on a month now, and last Monday I sent Fashionphile an email asking them to refund my credit card for the wallet I never received. I asked them to contact me asap to confirm this, otherwise I would be contacting my credit card company by the end of the week to have the charge cancelled/disputed. I was very nice about it (frankly - a lot nicer than I should have been) and again clarified that I understood it was FedEx's error not theirs, but this issue was taking up a lot of my time (and I felt like I was doing all the work and not getting anywhere!) and I wanted to remove myself from this situation.
I have not received another email or call from Fashionphile to date. :mad:
I have cancelled the credit card charge from Fashionphile (and the customs charges from FedEx).
I am at a loss with both Fashionphile and FexEx. As I said in one of my emails to Fashionphile - I'm sure this situation has happened to Fashionphile before and I know it has happened to FedEx, but it has not happened to me. I don't think it's too much to ask to communicate with your customer - acknowledge them when they contact you for help, communicate with them about what you are doing to resolve their issue and what the next steps will be, and respond to them by the time frame YOU set out!

Sorry for the long winded rant, LOL!

I had a situation with FP and FedEx a few years ago. I was tracking a package and just when it arrived in my city it was marked as redirected by the sender and sent to Texas. So I called FP to find out what was going on. Turns out my package was sent to the customer in Texas and theirs was sent to me. FP interrupted delivery and had the package rerouted to Texas, but my package was already delivered to the wrong person. FP said that customer was returning it. Weeks went by and no package, so they refunded me (it was only about $200). About a month went by and I saw my item relisted on FP's site, so I guess they finally got it back.

They should've refunded you a while ago, so the charge back was probably the best choice.

Reactions: Heart Star