BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

I have a question from all you baby owners....

Ok I am craving a baby paddy.....I have bought and re-sold many paddy styles for two reasons:

Leather ends up being falling heavy like a puddle and makes for difficult in/out access.
The bags gets too heavy and the straps dig into my shoulders.

So I know the baby paddy is lighter weight, but does it keep its shape better than larger paddies???

I completely agree with Mica...
The only con about the baby paddy is that it gets a bit difficult to rummage into it if you carry several (small) items. I never zipped mine up.
I dont think you could add much more than your edith long wallet in there, but if you chose a smaller coin purses/card cases, you could probably fit a few more items, like your cellular, sunnies, tissues, keys, etc.

attachment.php

^^O....M....G.... :drool:...must you tease me further???!!!! This is my next baby...if I can every find one...:girlsigh:

:biggrin: Thankyou ladies, I'm quite pleased with my baby collection but still want to add a pinkberry one to it! vivi1205 I have every faith that you're going to love :heart: your new baby paddy as much as my ink one, they're just sooo cute its impossible not to! Bet you don't stop at one though! :P :graucho:

vivi--- what a family- i think they are soooo adorable- but am so concerned that I could not fit it all in. Do sometimes try to downsize what i carry, but with specs, sunnies, wallet, etc- it is hopeless........
I would love to use a much smaller bag, and i know the baby would be lighter than a regular, and i look at them again and again- at least i can love from afar. They are very lovely. :graucho:

OK gals, I've joined the baby club with these two colours:

Baby Jewel Green with Gold hardware from the outlet, the exact one you see in this picture...

The Baby Aqua Fresh with silver hardware from ebay, same colour as the regular paddy you see in this picture.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC02643.JPG
    DSC02643.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 143