BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I'm positive it will - it's kind of pre-worn, you'll never be able to tell if you bump or mark it I don't think. I need some silver hardware!:P

2. I could do with a silver HW baby paddy!

3. I love the silver version of the paddy hardware - the fact that it is already distressed, and won't look any worse over time - the brass tends to show it's age/use...

The leather color combinations with the silver a lovely too...

4. Hi - I love the pics of all your babies - they are so beautiful! - I want to join the club!
    I see a couple of you have the painted hardware - I was looking at a black baby paddy (from 07) which had brown hardware - how does this stand up to wear? I like the look of it, and believe it's lighter, but will it look ok after a few knocks?
    Thank you!

5. ^I think painted hw gets chipped as well...

6. I am a sucker for small leather goods, but i have learnt that all these small purchases add up in the end and prevent me from saving up and getting the bags that i really want...

7. yes I agree - that is exactly what I thought too!

8. ^This is what i think, but not what i do... Small goods are so tempting and affordable that it is really hard not to impulse-buy them...
    I do get a lot of pleasure out of using them, though...

9. ^We are not interested in replicas here

10. ^I am not going bananas... a dodgy post by a troll to which i was replying to has been deleted... well done, mods!

11. You, vivi, lucky girl! Two babys with silver hardware :nuts:...

12. My newest addition to the baby club..Rosewood baby....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. so so cute - congratulations! I'm still looking...although I really shouldn't be!
    Beautiful colour BTW ...really stunning bag :drool:

14. Love that rosewood baby paddy mona_danya, its gorgeous!! Vivi we are bag twins (07 gallet baby paddy) - I knew you wouldn't be able to stop at one as they are just so adorable!! Congrats to you both!! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice