BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

I love the silver version of the paddy hardware - the fact that it is already distressed, and won't look any worse over time - the brass tends to show it's age/use...

The leather color combinations with the silver a lovely too...

Hi - I love the pics of all your babies - they are so beautiful! - I want to join the club!
I see a couple of you have the painted hardware - I was looking at a black baby paddy (from 07) which had brown hardware - how does this stand up to wear? I like the look of it, and believe it's lighter, but will it look ok after a few knocks?
Thank you!

I am a sucker for small leather goods, but i have learnt that all these small purchases add up in the end and prevent me from saving up and getting the bags that i really want...

^This is what i think, but not what i do... Small goods are so tempting and affordable that it is really hard not to impulse-buy them...
I do get a lot of pleasure out of using them, though...

My newest addition to the baby club..Rosewood baby....

attachment.php

Attachments

• rosewood.jpg
    rosewood.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 361
Love that rosewood baby paddy mona_danya, its gorgeous!! Vivi we are bag twins (07 gallet baby paddy) - I knew you wouldn't be able to stop at one as they are just so adorable!! Congrats to you both!! :yahoo: