BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

I have a question from all you baby owners....

Ok I am craving a baby paddy.....I have bought and re-sold many paddy styles for two reasons:

Leather ends up being falling heavy like a puddle and makes for difficult in/out access.
The bags gets too heavy and the straps dig into my shoulders.

So I know the baby paddy is lighter weight, but does it keep its shape better than larger paddies???

I have a question from all you baby owners....

Ok I am craving a baby paddy.....I have bought and re-sold many paddy styles for two reasons:

Leather ends up being falling heavy like a puddle and makes for difficult in/out access.
The bags gets too heavy and the straps dig into my shoulders.

So I know the baby paddy is lighter weight, but does it keep its shape better than larger paddies???

Yes, it's lighter and it's much more structured. I wouldn't say the leather is any stiffer, but as all the piping is closer together than on a regular paddy, it does hold it's shape better.:smile:

The small size might make it a bit more fiddly to get in and out of though, sometimes I do have to use 2 hands where with my regular paddy I only use one. I don't find the padlock gets "gobbled up" by the leather on the bag though so it's easier to open the flap IMO.

Well I am trying to keep one Paddy in my Chloe family so maybe the baby paddy will survive with me...I found this one at the Chloe outlet. Its Jewel Green, and they also have brun which I am considering!

Attachments

• DSC02574.JPG
    DSC02574.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Padgton_classic_mini_Jewel_Green.JPG
    Padgton_classic_mini_Jewel_Green.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 117
vivi - gorgeous baby paddy, love the colour with the silver hardware, can't wait to see more pics when you get her! :yahoo:
m_d - loving the brun baby, I've got one in this colour (few pages back) & I use it more than any other bag! Green's cute too but then I love all baby paddys! :love:

Well I am trying to keep one Paddy in my Chloe family so maybe the baby paddy will survive with me...I found this one at the Chloe outlet. Its Jewel Green, and they also have brun which I am considering!

Mona...I didn't know you were contemplating brun ;). I think I like brun better as she is a great neutral and you can carry her with more outfits. JG is gorgeous (especially with your new jacket), but is that the only time you'd carry her?

Vivi...yes I was also considering the brun or chocolate as well as jewel green. I have to double check the prices!!!

iLuvBagsnChocs, thanks for the tempting pictures.....