Anyone like the Massai?

Thank you everyone for your compliments on my massai bag!! It's a nice feeling knowing someone out there likes the bag too. Now I don't feel so bad that I couldn't get a hold of the potiron or orange one (That is if they ever made one in orange.)

Good luck Crochetbella on finding the perfect massai for you, I am sure one will turn up soon. :smile:

Suddenly I really like this style , and fancy a PM Massai in a neutral like ebene or etain .
I wondered why it seems to have disappeared from the H radar .
Whilst I love having something less often seen , I need a bit of encouragement from Massai lovers out there!

Suddenly I really like this style , and fancy a PM Massai in a neutral like ebene or etain .
I wondered why it seems to have disappeared from the H radar .
Whilst I love having something less often seen , I need a bit of encouragement from Massai lovers out there!

It's disappeared from H radar because the style has been rested for quite a few seasons now.

I bought a black Massai GM over the summer and I completely love it. I found it online and got a good price during a sale weekend. They do pop up on Ebay and some of the online consignment places, prices vary wildly. My SA told me they had a Massai Cut 40 sitting in their back stock (must have been there forever) but I like the longer proportions of the oldie. Mine is from 1996
and I haven't posted mod shots of it. There are these two other threads with more photos.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/anyone-owns-a-massai-53597.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-styles/evelyne-trim-vespa-farming-market-massai-gao-pics-99962.html

Last edited:
I bought a black Massai GM over the summer and I completely love it. I found it online and got a good price during a sale weekend. They do pop up on Ebay and some of the online consignment places, prices vary wildly. My SA told me they had a Massai Cut 40 sitting in their back stock (must have been there forever) but I like the longer proportions of the oldie. Mine is from 1996
and I haven't posted mod shots of it. There's are these two other threads with more photos.

Thanks for that . I too like the older longer version.