Anyone like the Massai?

I have a cut version in 32, vert bronze, and love it as it so lightweight. Mine is in evergrain so a smoother leather. I had an indigo Clemence PM version and sold it. I, too, found it too deep for my liking but otherwise a nice piece. Was genius of h to provide 2 straps so you have the option of cross body or not.

Reactions: Julide
Thank you Lanit! Would LOVE to see pics, I'm 5'7" and trying to figure out if it would work cross body. I have 2 Evelynes that I use all the time but I would like a lighter, sleeker option

I'm 5'6" and this works well on me with the long strap cross body... funny I got mine in 2012 at king of prussia, I was in the madison ave store the following week and they had it there too, they were the only 2 in blue electric in the region. SA's working there should be familiar with the style, this wasn't THAT long ago! It's a great bag, they should bring it back, I have a feeling it wasn't cost effective enough and they figure people can just go with an Evelyn or something...... there's a lot of leather, and zippers.... def more for your money than evelyn IMO.