Anyone like the Massai?

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on this site. I am really excited. I stumbled upon this site after searching for Hermes Massai handbag on the internet after purchasing one just 2 weeks ago from 24 Faubourg in Paris. I got a Vermillion PM in Taurillon Clemence. I have posted the picture. I too wanted one in potiron or orange, but they didn't have any in Faubourg or George V stores. The sales lady from the Faubourg store was extremely helpful and nice. Her name is Stephanie. Despite being like a zoo that day in the store, she took time to show me different styles I was interested in, their names, etc. I would recommend her anytime to anyone. I wish I could say the same about the stuffy staff in the San Francisco store. As a side tip, I called New york to find out how much it costs here in the US. If you take the selling price plus tax and compare it to the selling price in Paris minus Tax refund, the difference is somewhere between $700 to $800. That is almost a round trip ticket to Paris! So, it pays to go to "The" store.
:party:

Attachments

• IMG_0868.JPG
    IMG_0868.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 242
Hi CB,
I have pics of myself modelling a PM Massai in Clemence, but they completely show my face and i just don't know how to crop them --- am extremely technologically challenged. I am 5'10" and not that slim, but if you would ever want to see them, just PM me and I would be more than pleased to send you all my pics for reference. As for the GM, it was HUGE on me and as previously stated, I am not a small girl.
But the regular Massai is such a great bag!!

Hermes Princess ~ Welcome! & You Definitely Got The Name Of All Names!!! Your Massai Is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! :smile:

Crochetbella ~ The Masssi Is Such A Stunning Bag!!! & Super Gorgeous In Rouge H!!!!!

As a side tip, I called New york to find out how much it costs here in the US. If you take the selling price plus tax and compare it to the selling price in Paris minus Tax refund, the difference is somewhere between $700 to $800. That is almost a round trip ticket to Paris! So, it pays to go to "The" store.

hermes princess, did you figure in paying duty at us customs in this amount?