Anyone ever consigned with Ann's Fabulous Find's?

I'm glad I read this thread. I've been thinking about consigning my Chanels with AFF but I was concerned about getting my payment in a timely manor when a buyer can put things on layaway. It seems like a lot of work for them to keep track of who has paid, so I'm not surprised to see that mistakes are being made and sales are falling through. I was right about my hunch!

I'm glad I read this thread. I've been thinking about consigning my Chanels with AFF but I was concerned about getting my payment in a timely manor when a buyer can put things on layaway. It seems like a lot of work for them to keep track of who has paid, so I'm not surprised to see that mistakes are being made and sales are falling through. I was right about my hunch!
You can decide if you want your items to go on layaway or not. I have consigned many purses and some jewelry with AFF and have always had a positive experience. They are very friendly and respond right away to emails.

You don't have to put consign your Chanels via lawaway.

This is their new policy that you can consign with outright purchase and no lawaway offer...unless the bag doesn't sell. But she sells Chanels quickly. :smile:

Hope that helps.

I think with any business there are a few blunders. But for the most part, she has been a very reputable reseller and has few minor glitches.

You can decide if you want your items to go on layaway or not. I have consigned many purses and some jewelry with AFF and have always had a positive experience. They are very friendly and respond right away to emails.

I agree, the staff at AFF is great! They are super friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to shop or sell with them.

I've bought from AFF several times and have always ended up with merchandise in exactly as described condition, sent quickly, and nicely packaged.

Have all the transactions processed smoothly? No.

However, the errors made were just that - errors that could be chalked up to carelessness, incompetence, or confusion. Those types of mistakes can almost always be corrected. Everyone makes a mistake once in a while and I think the accounting for layaways must be a nightmare.

The important thing for me is that, at least in my case, they were honest mistakes. Nothing underhanded AT ALL.

I would not hesitate to buy from AFF again.

Try Yoogi's before you send to Ann's. Contact them, they will send you a quote usually within 24-48 hours. Between the two, I think Yoogi's is easier to deal with, and they work much faster - they list your bag faster and pay faster (although both Yoogi's and Ann's are honest and reputable). I use Yoogi's for my premier designer bags and Ann's for bags that Yoogi's doesn't take (like RM).
Also - Karma Couture is great. I have experience both selling and buying there. Always authentic pieces, no problem getting paid and my things sold quickly. They're online too. www.shopkarmaonline.com

I have just used AFF for the first time to purchase a Chanel bag and I had a very smooth transaction. I selected the item, paid immediately via paypal and the item was mailed to me the next business day. The bag was brand new and exactly as described-loved it!! I will do business with AFF again. They sent several e-mails/updates about my purchase and shipping.

Just came accross this thread..Sorry this happened to you. I hope you give AFF another go. I have bought a few bags from her and have never had an issue. In fact I just purchased a Celine mini luggage bag. Perfect in every way.

Hi all!

I'm considering selling a few gorgeous pieces (eep! SO hard... But want a kitchen reno more!) and am SO done with ebay, I don't trust them at all anymore... had a bad experience as a seller recently and I'm afraid they don't care about their sellers so am scared to sell anything expensive with them. :sad: On the possible sale block ~ my yellow diamond Tiffany pear shaped diamonds by the yard pendant, my Cartier trinity bangle, and my Harry Winston Lilly pendant... haven't quite decided. All break my heart but I really need more space in my kitchen!!

So.... I have been in talks with Ann's and they seem SO lovely. I'd love to hear your feedback if you've dealt with them as a buyer or seller - thank you in advance!!

Jen :smile:

I have worked with Ann's for quite a few years and it has been an excellent experience. I find the entire staff extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

PS I've been mostly a seller but have also purchased a few times. All dealings have been positive.

Last edited:
I have worked with Ann's for quite a few years and it has been an excellent experience. I find the entire staff extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

PS I've been mostly a seller but have also purchased a few times. All dealings have been positive.

Thank you so much! They do seem really nice and professional. So good to hear!